Installing OEM roll bar. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a OEM roll bar I bought to install in my '80 FJ40. I have long jump seats so I am getting the bracket kit to relocate them from Specter. I thought I read somewhere there is some wheel well support bracket to use under where I am to mount the roll bar? Is this something I need to do? CCOT has the wheel well brackets. Any other tips?

I have a OEM roll bar I bought to install in my '80 FJ40. I have long jump seats so I am getting the bracket kit to relocate them from Specter. I thought I read somewhere there is some wheel well support bracket to use under where I am to mount the roll bar? Is this something I need to do? CCOT has the wheel well brackets. Any other tips?

I have those wheel well supports on my build. For whatever reason I bought two sets. There's two of those brackets per side (under where the roll bar bolts onto the well).

I'm selling my extras. Let me know if you want them. 20% less than what they cost me originally.

Can you post pics of how you relocated your long jump seats with the SOR bracket kit? Im interested in doing this also.

Thanks

Yeah- I haven't done it yet. I'm still collecting parts. I'm going to put a soft top on at the same time so I still need a tailgate and some other things. I have the top bows but I'm waiting for the top itself from Paki.

Do you have a Spector part number for those brackets? I looked on their site but could not find them... may be coz I am blind in one eye and can't see out of the other hmmm?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom