Installing a 3rd row in your FJ60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
How to add a 3rd row to your FJ60. The girls had fun making this.

Had a few people ask me about the "way back seats" that I mentioned in someone else's posts, so I decided to make a video instead of just posting pictures.

The concept can be used for any seat, but this video shows the mounting of two "additional" factory FJ60 front seats in the rear of the Land Cruiser facing backward to add two more seats giving you the ability to haul "7" people in your 60.

I can make you a set of brackets for $50 (plus shipping), all you would need to do is drill the 4 holes and weld in the "nuts" in order to mount the brackets and install your seats.

Currently, my front and rear bumpers, roof rack and sliders are off, I'm getting ready to make custom bumper with corner protection that tie into the sliders... that's why the rig looks "naked"

I have one bucket seat mounted in the cargo area of my cruiser. Mounted on some square tubing. Something like 6" or so.

How to add a 3rd row to your FJ60. The girls had fun making this.

Had a few people ask me about the "way back seats" that I mentioned in someone else's posts, so I decided to make a video instead of just posting pictures.

The concept can be used for any seat, but this video shows the mounting of two "additional" factory FJ60 front seats in the rear of the Land Cruiser facing backward to add two more seats giving you the ability to haul "7" people in your 60.

I can make you a set of brackets for $50 (plus shipping), all you would need to do is drill the 4 holes and weld in the "nuts" in order to mount the brackets and install your seats.

Currently, my front and rear bumpers, roof rack and sliders are off, I'm getting ready to make custom bumper with corner protection that tie into the sliders... that's why the rig looks "naked"

This is genius. Do you have any sort of seatbelt rigged up for car seats? Sorry if I missed it in the video.

Just had our 3rd and need a solution to haul the wife and 3 kids. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom