Installing 850/860 shocks and springs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hub

Threads
I've been lurking around reading posts and trying to learn some things. Bought a '95 LC about 3 months ago. I'm ready to order some new shocks and springs and would really like to avoid paying what it cost at a shop to have them installed. I don't have all the tools and worry about my skill set. Anyone near the Cumming, Dawson, Gainesville area that would help a brother out? I could supply you with a nice case of beer and I could maybe begin to learn more about my new truck.

I've been lurking around reading posts and trying to learn some things. Bought a '95 LC about 3 months ago. I'm ready to order some new shocks and springs and would really like to avoid paying what it cost at a shop to have them installed. I don't have all the tools and worry about my skill set. Anyone near the Cumming, Dawson, Gainesville area that would help a brother out? I could supply you with a nice case of beer and I could maybe begin to learn more about my new truck.

Going to assume this ok for me to do as it's not my house but think John would be ok with it.

There's a handful of us myself included that gather at johns shop in Buford almost every Saturday to work on our (usually) broken junk. Shoot me a PM for location details and I'.ll hit you back, cost of entry is usually a case of inexpensive beer!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom