Installed my SOR Safari Mesh bikini Summer Top (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I installed my SOR Safari mesh bikini top recently. Something you can use year around here in SoCal :)

272-23-BL_i3-big.jpg

I dig getting 80% of the sun’s heat and UV rays covered, but still being able to look up and see out the top. It is the best of both worlds of having a bikini top and not having a top. Seems to be nice made and solid quality. pulls tight and not sloppy and loose.

FWIW, they claim you MUST have their additional Tiger Channel at $27, but I installed into a round older style channel just fine (just like my old one was) and have had no issues. I have even had it at freeway speeds.

Last edited:
I don't particularly like mine when it is shut. It flaps way to much on the mesh.

EDIT: Oophs, the pic didn't load. I have the one with the mesh insert

Otherwise, it works fine on the highway open, as it does "bubble" up. But hey, I wasn't running a tap at all last weekend

wantatlc said:
hope you do not leave your rig out in that crap!
This is the first winter the 40 has spent inside in 12 years.

BTW I was exaggerating the temp, the high today was around 40° the wind chill just made it feel like 4°

rusty_tlc said:
This is the first winter the 40 has spent inside in 12 years.

BTW I was exaggerating the temp, the high today was around 40° the wind chill just made it feel like 4°

Paper said 164 freak'n miles per hour wind over Ward Peak early this A.M.!!!

So... this is my first news post since i have been on your very nice Forum. I'm an italian reader and I liked this forum entry the most though, the way you said it was just amazing!
Cheers.
Jessica

So... this is my first news post since i have been on your very nice Forum. I'm an italian reader and I liked this forum entry the most though, the way you said it was just amazing!
Cheers.
Jessica

:confused: