inspired by the other post, my 80's first wheeling trip (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.enviroimports.com
I was looking at the picts form the other post about wheeling the 80 with picts so i had to get my 80 out and wheeling.
Its a 92 Turbo diesel,direct from Japan, mild lift, rancho 9000's and now complete with alot of west coast pinstriping. There were 7 or 8 other landcruisers with me but I havent checked with them about posting their rigs so im only posting mine.
2418024516_e22a9ef6b0_o.jpg

2418295356_b6697271ee_o.jpg

2417204681_ebb67e2246_o.jpg

wheeling.jpg

2417431681_427700fb01_o.jpg

I just bougth a boost guage and a pyrometer to go on it, the rancho 9000 in cab control modual, and have several other things going on like taller tires, Im thinking 37"boggers for trails and keep the ones on it now for street.

Nice looking truck man, and some really good pics. I need a lift pronto.

sweet pics man where on the island is that...if you ever come to squamish we should hook up for a day trip

Man I miss my Yoko. When they procomps I'm running now die I'm going with Yokos again.

good for you to get it out there and wheel it. i see you are an off camber sissy like me!

this is out past sooke a bit, still some good wheeling on the south island , but its not like it was a couple years ago, but still enough to keep my wanting to buy some 37" boggers and keep the yoko's for the street. I just bought all new rancho 9000's and the control modual, dual red top optimas,and we are going to make some sliders/steps for the wife....If I go with the boggers its going to be even harder for her to get into and i need to keep peace in the vally if im to get a piece of the vally:grinpimp:
It came with 3" stainless exhaust right from the turbo.
Ive found a few flaws with it, I guess the auto trans is a bit of a weak spot, so i just bought a 26Kbtu trans cooler, and have that mounted but not plumbed, I allready ordered a new set of axels with the original lockers in them, but might just sell them and go arb locker, I hear the toyota lockers dont handle tires over 35 for long. and I know I am going to go taller than that, and with diesel torque. wellllllll....
They are an expensive toy, but I dont have kids so really im still saving alot of money hahahaha.
Thanks for all the coments,
Noel

The Toyota Factory lockers can handle fine 35" plus tires .. but for the worth I will choose the ARB lockers way .. same end more easy.

Can you post a pic of your exhaust . ? and sound ( yeap .. video ! :D )

Nice Cruiser ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom