Inspection for PHX LC 80s rig or feedback on mobile Inspection in PHX (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking to have a PHX Land Cruiser checkout.

Just general areas to see if any head gasket work, suspension, cooling was touched, and also body is straight. Cant get out this weekend so would like to get a set of local eyes on it before thinking about deposit and flying.

Any the guys at Camelback like to do mobile inspections? Thanks Robert

Sorry, we can't do mobile. Might be someone here in CSC that can be bribed ?;)

And which area of Phoenix is the LandCruiser located? Maybe some assumptions of the level of inspection, too...? Professional, amateur, cursory, thorough?

And which area of Phoenix is the LandCruiser located? Maybe some assumptions of the level of inspection, too...? Professional, amateur, cursory, thorough?

Well if it was someone from MUD then I doubt people can do a amateur inspection even if they tried.

Just enough to know if there is glaring issues that Owner didn’t disclose. I would fly in a do a test drive and full inspection.

If it was paid then yes professional with body check and it was repainted and body work.

Unsure part of PHX yet. Will sort soon.

Give me a holler next time. I have a guy (long-time indie Toyota/Lexus mechanic, LC owner) who we could ask to go; assume some kind of fee. Nothing crazy. Or I'll just run over and I can be your arms for a Skype inspection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom