Inside Tire Mount and Sleeping Platform (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Finally got this set-up situated like I want. The tire is mounted via a j-hook to the third row seat anchor in the floor.

slp6.jpg

slp3.jpg

The platform is made out of 3/4 MDF covered indoor/outdoor carpet from Home Depot.

slp4.jpg

slp5.jpg

slp2.jpg

The platform mounts via the center bolt straight to the wheel and then via two bolts into the floor at the rear. A single twin air mattress fits perfect on top of the platform with the rear seat down. Nothing heavy gets strapped to it, and my cooler fits perfectly on the floor next to the platform.

Last edited:
Finally got this set-up situated like I want. The tire is mounted via a j-hook to the third row seat anchor in the floor.

View attachment 2620942

View attachment 2620949

The platform is made out of 3/4 MDF covered indoor/outdoor carpet from Home Depot.

View attachment 2620952

View attachment 2620953

View attachment 2620959

The platform mounts via the center bolt straight to the wheel and then via two bolts into the floor at the rear. A single twin air mattress fits perfect on top of the platform with the rear seat down. Nothing heavy gets strapped to it, and my cooler fits perfectly on the floor next to the platform.
slp7.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom