Insanely lifted 80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What a waste of steel pipes, could fix a whole house with them !!!!!!

Funny part, sooner o later it will be sold for what the guy is asking for, dumb people with lot of cash are not hard to find.

is this a joke, thats an abomination to all Land Cruisers, I hate it, I think its pointless and disgusting, opps I just threw up on my keyboard

Where can I get those fender flares? kidding

Wow, fart can and all.. someone needs attention.

What a joke.
puke.gif

I like the horn.

Obviously this truck is not meant to be driven because YOU CAN'T GET INTO THE CAB WITHOUT USING A CHERRY PICKER!

Wow 46 bids when I just looked at it ... holy sh@# how stupid are people to buy something like that.

and i converted the current bid and it is 59718.89 Dollars .... at the current market rate I could buy 3 to 4 lx or lcs and build them much more capible and tastefully for that much and THE RESERVE ISNT EVEN MET!!!!

wow that thing is an abomination :bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:

In the words of Jeff Foxworthy, "If your trailer hitch requires its own truss structure, you might be a redneck."

Got to be the funniest replies I have ever read on this site. Priceless!!
:cheers:

I am the current high bidder! Can't wait to see yall on the trails!

Great advertisment platform.

Already got two pages on this site!

Hands down by far the ugliest most worthless POS 80 I have seen. This beats the 80 with the telephone pole front bumper for sure.

I'm pretty sure it would tip over backwards if you hooked anything up to that hitch. This is one poorly engineered POS. I wonder what kind of drugs the person who designed it was taking during it's buildup. Far out man, far out. :flamingo::banana:

That's one of the STUPIDEST LC's I have seen! LMAO!!

What was THAT dude thinking? Must have been quite the pint or two to think up that. The only thing I would consider the term MONSTER in it is MONSTROSITY!!!

Just my $.02

John

is this a joke, thats an abomination to all Land Cruisers, I hate it, I think its pointless and disgusting, opps I just threw up on my keyboard

I think you are all looking at this wrong. You are all ignoring the fact that it is, still regardless of how crappy it looks, an 80 series with potential.

Just like any stupid, ugly rock, it takes an artist or a craftsman to make that rock into a sculpture.

Same with this 80 series. But it, sell off the crappy stuff, and there you go--a beautiful 80 series ready to build to your personal suiting.

Lots of the usual group-think going on here. Who gives a crap if it is ugly or not--completely your opinion, as was it this person's opinion to build it.

And yes, this thread needs to be moved to chat ASAP for some seriously "good fun."

-onur

What's so wrong with it. The lexus grill and badges?

I'm just wondering how they did the linkages,
Steering, trans. etc...

IMO pretty amazing if it's roadworthy.

Q: Hello there, Can you please confirm the overall height of the truck, and if possible post a icture of someone standing alongside it... maybe even parked...more 21-Sep-08
A: 12ft High

-B-

Q: Hello there, Can you please confirm the overall height of the truck, and if possible post a icture of someone standing alongside it... maybe even parked...more 21-Sep-08
A: 12ft High

-B-

It would look like it were 20ft high if it was yooper standing next to it. :hillbilly:

OK, I'm probably shorter than he is. :doh:

I think you are all looking at this wrong. You are all ignoring the fact that it is, still regardless of how crappy it looks, an 80 series with potential.

Just like any stupid, ugly rock, it takes an artist or a craftsman to make that rock into a sculpture.

Same with this 80 series. But it, sell off the crappy stuff, and there you go--a beautiful 80 series ready to build to your personal suiting.

Lots of the usual group-think going on here. Who gives a crap if it is ugly or not--completely your opinion, as was it this person's opinion to build it.

And yes, this thread needs to be moved to chat ASAP for some seriously "good fun."

-onur

???

Your kidding right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom