Inner t-handle abs yes I used seaech (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
i need a rear inner lift hatch t-handle. I have used every search term on various forums including the internet search and I get nothing but 1 or 2 images and of course SOR, however SOR handle is a repo which that's fine but it's vertical in its installation and you turn horizontal to open. Ide like to be a be able to get one that installs horizontal. Is that even possible to find anymore and find for sale under 40 bucks serviceable? Thanks for direction the images I believe are from on old sale on cruisercorp I think

IMG_3048.JPG

IMG_3049.JPG

I haven't seen the SOR replacement but OEM it just a matter of how you insert the square bar stock into the rotating piece. You turn the stock inside T handle ninety degrees and it will be vertical as well.

I think it's the placement of the cotter pin... I don't want to drill a new hole but I will if it will give me the horizontal positiion

That SOR handle looks like a generic replacement, not even close to the one you have pictured. I'd suggest trying a local hardware store, home store or the like, as long as the mounting holes and post are the same, might save you a few bucks.

Only thing I found at any home supply/ builders, hardware store that will work for the squared hole is a doorknob. I was really hoping that these handles weren't so obsolete. I think I have one but there is so much stuff in my storage to root through. Sad enough I have so much stuff,,, even sadder is I saw it but can't remember where and if I just said screw it and tossed it in a box..
Thanks for the input

Btw... I don't think mine had the small curved "ears" at the end of the t-handle. Mine was original.

I've seen them in the classifieds before, maybe post a wanted ad and see if anyone answers? Good luck either way.

Thanks I will try I appreciate the input and insight... I don't mind spending 50.00 but crusiercorp wants 100.00 and it's the only one I've found through out all the forums and internet searches

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom