For Sale Inland Empire, CA FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Maybe this is someone on MUD, not sure. Looks pretty nice from the pics.

I like the fenders and how the rear is cut. I have a 72 I'd like to sell that is similar in it's build, FJ60 axles. It's a project.

20141018_061735000_iOS.jpg

20141018_061738000_iOS.jpg

That’s been on CL for ever.

It is Cali after all. It seems 40's are everywhere there but I have never seen one on any visit to California for some reason :hmm:

I've never heard of a vehicle not being registered for over lift, that doesn't seem too high.. they are all unsafe really.

've never heard of a vehicle not being registered for over lift, that doesn't seem too high.. they are all unsafe really.
You are correct. I wasn't clear in my writing. What I should have written was, the vehicle is not legal to drive on the streets in California due to the tires extending far beyond the fender lips.

The lift comment should have been spelled out better. Although it isn't safe
I'll do better...I promise :)

But you'd really have to get pulled over by some officer that has it out for you, he'd probably site you for no mud flaps as well.

Seller knows his stuff, bought a 60 series rear hatch for him a while back. It’s registered and has current plates and tags, he never mention he couldn’t drive it, don’t think that’s the case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom