Inland Empire BBQ, ??? April 12th??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

RAYJON

Get a bigger hammer..
Threads
I have thown around the idea of a BBQ / Get together, since we have quite a few people in the inland empire on here, and others that I haven't seen in a while. Next weekend is open for me and was wondering what everyone thought.

We can do it at a park or if it is a reasonalbe sized group my house, I have 3 kids and the back yard has the associated toys, swingset playhouse etc.

What does everyone think ???

I have thown around the idea of a BBQ / Get together, since we have quite a few people in the inland empire on here, and others that I haven't seen in a while. Next weekend is open for me and was wondering what everyone thought.

We can do it at a park or if it is a reasonalbe sized group my house, I have 3 kids and the back yard has the associated toys, swingset playhouse etc.

What does everyone think ???

Ray, I think I can make that work............think

I think I am in as well barring any unexpected happenings.:beer:

Sounds good, let me check with the other half on what time would be good to start, I will Pm everyone with details in a day or two..

Common Ray, if not I might take the lead on this, took a shift off for it..........

Ok, Saturday 10am to about ??? , In Redlands at my house, I will PM directions to everyone... Please respond with who is comming so I make sure we have enough food..

I have the Burgers, Hotdogs and Buns, need volunteers for the rest of the stuff, Feel free to bring the kids and if you can stand the ice cold water the pool is open...

Damn - will be at Anaheim Stadium getting certified on CPR at the Red Cross Super CPR day.

getting certified on CPR at the Red Cross Super CPR day.

Damn, i might need to upgrade my CPR cert to "Super" status soon! :D

I would love to go but I have a bechelor party to go to that day and night. :beer::p

Ok, Saturday 10am to about ??? , In Redlands at my house, I will PM directions to everyone... Please respond with who is comming so I make sure we have enough food..

I have the Burgers, Hotdogs and Buns, need volunteers for the rest of the stuff, Feel free to bring the kids and if you can stand the ice cold water the pool is open...

:cheers::clap::clap:

Damn, i might need to upgrade my CPR cert to "Super" status soon! :D

Kevin - it's just a VERY large class and they charge only $5 instead of the normal $40 for the class. OC Red Cross does this every year and have training for CPR and First Aid at Anaheim Stadium.

Ray,

I will be there, but it will be early to mid afternoon. I may also have another mudder -Aaron (abecker) with me. We are spraying a final coat of primer on his 45 this Saturday morning.
Let me know what I can bring or if I can just kick you some cash to help offset the cost of the food.

Tim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom