Injector leakage pipe gaskets for 1HZ (1 Viewer)

Looking for a source of of these seals/gaskets, for a 1HZ , seals the leakage/ return pipe on top of the injector . any help with a part number would be appreciated .

And for a fact, I am certain that Central Motive Power can get you one.

They rebuilt my 1HZ IP without issue, had no problem sourcing parts.

Dan

Looking for a source of of these seals/gaskets, for a 1HZ , seals the leakage/ return pipe on top of the injector . any help with a part number would be appreciated .

Are you after the washers with the little holes in them? Seats/gaskets are the other bits further down the injector body.
23654-64010
This number seems to correspond with part used on Mitsubishi Pajero diesels. They are also used on a 1KZ and L diesels.
Google the part number to find online suppliers.

I need my IP serviced. Did they rebuild yours and how did it go?

Yep. Central Motive Power in Albuquerque. The Denver location sucks. But I think the Denver office just ships the IPs down to Albuquerque anyway. But you can cut out a step and send it to them directly.

My bill was $1250, worked a treat!

Dan

serenity

The lurking moderator
SILVER Star
Not all people can get access to that( unless they have a VPN ) and we don't talk about it too much. Some people want it shut down.
IHgeoblocking? You would think toyota would like people to have access to their parts database, I like being able to look up what I need and then call and order my parts.

Nice resource! if only they had exploded views along with the part listings

I usually put the number into a google image search and it will bring up the drawings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom