Info on connecting snorkel under the hood (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My 80 has an ARB snorkel that is unattached to the air cleaner under the hood. Currently running a K&N aftermarket filter. What do I need to set it up correctly?

The stock, particularly fantastic, air cleaner assembly.

The ARB snorkel connects to the air filter canister that your K&N filter is currently housed in. If the snorkel is unattached, I am guessing that you are missing the rubber elbow that you'll need to attach the snorkel to the canister. If you have the rubber elbow, just get come hose clamps its self-explanatory from there. As for the air filter, sell the K&N if you can and get a factory, washable filter.

Yes...Listen to Booger...!! I sold the K&N the PO put on my truck. Luckily, he kept the factory unit.

Thanks for the input- I think I may need to post a pic of the situation ( I think I need some parts...)

This is how you should be running with the snorkle and couple it with an oil free filter from toyota.

1410192292175.jpg

1410192307269.jpg

Ahh - nice. I don't have any of that housing for the stock filter - it just a big tube and the open filter. I will check on getting those parts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom