Info Needed: 4x4 Labs Cargo Carrier (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey I'm thinking about getting the 4x4 Labs 3rd Row Cargo Carrier for the driver's side, and I'd like to get a measurement.

What I'm wondering is how much clearance there is between the cargo carrier and the interior plastic paneling on the driver's side of the truck.

Thanks in advance for any info. I have an ARB fridge socket over there and I'm hoping I don't have to relocate it.

Thanks.

1.75” at the beginning of the forward bend and 1.25” at the beginning of the aft bend.

1.75” at the beginning of the forward bend and 1.25” at the beginning of the aft bend.
Thanks so much, that's exactly what I needed.
Are you happy with the rack? They look pretty darn sturdy.

I am very happy with these cargo baskets. I have welded some DIY kits from 4x4Labs but chose to order these fully welded and powder coated due to their complexity; the legs need to be perfect. Yes, they are very sturdy...

I am very happy with these cargo baskets. I have welded some DIY kits from 4x4Labs but chose to order these fully welded and powder coated due to their complexity; the legs need to be perfect. Yes, they are very sturdy...
Awesome. Thanks so much. I'm looking forward to getting one. Happy Trails.

Another question for ya, baldilocks, please. Can you tell me how high off the cargo floor area the cargo surface (where the bottom of a jerry can would sit) of the storage rack sits? I'm trying to figure out if I can keep using my attic rack and also have a standard jerry can in the cargo rack. I'm still trying to decide if it's the right solution for me. It would be nice if I could just have one to mount up and try for a week or two. But that's not how life works, and they're not exactly cheap. Thanks. :)

Another question for ya, baldilocks, please. Can you tell me how high off the cargo floor area the cargo surface (where the bottom of a jerry can would sit) of the storage rack sits? I'm trying to figure out if I can keep using my attic rack and also have a standard jerry can in the cargo rack. I'm still trying to decide if it's the right solution for me. It would be nice if I could just have one to mount up and try for a week or two. But that's not how life works, and they're not exactly cheap. Thanks. :)
8.5” - 8.75” I don’t use these for cans myself. Not sure I’d want a can of gas in the cab.

8.5” - 8.75” I don’t use these for cans myself. Not sure I’d want a can of gas in the cab.
Thanks so much. I agree about gas, I'm going to use it for water for sure, and gas is in the maybe column. We'll see. Thanks, again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom