Info decals in other languages (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello, any one have a pictures Of info decals in other languages different at english?? I like to see the different variations of the land cruisers 70 series around the world....

I don't know about other countries, but here in the Netherlands I think the decals on the 70 series cruisers are identical to the ones in the English language.

Hello! Can you put a good pictures please!!
image.jpg

Thanks!! I want to print your decals, can you take a front and good resolution picture please??
I have a camera phone and an IPad so I can't guarantee high resolution but I can try.

Thanks!! I want to print your decals, can you take a front and good resolution picture please??
This is about as good as it gets......
Between the crappy camera and the shape of the glovebox door not to mention my lack of photography skill.
image.jpg

Your welcome.....
Where are you located?
I live in Perú, south América. And i have a fzj73l-mrka. Assambled in Colombia by SOFASA. I try to upgrade my vehicle with something parts of japanese models. Altimeter and inclinometer. Central watch. Original FRP top, winch, graduable front seats... Your vehicle have more labels in japanese language?? Thanks....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom