Indoor Air Testing? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

"Retired botanist brings his love and knowledge of flowers to make meth more fragrant and beautiful" - Marketing label

Reviewers said:
"It smells so delicious, I can't wait to shoot it up"
"Anytime I pass a garden, I start jonesing"
Ironically, this is the Las Flores (the flowers) jail south of Bahia de los Angeles, Mexico.

"Retired botanist brings his love and knowledge of flowers to make meth more fragrant and beautiful" - Marketing label

Reviewers said:
"It smells so delicious, I can't wait to shoot it up"
"Anytime I pass a garden, I start jonesing"
"I'll be in my basement room
With a needle and a spoon
And another girl
To take my pain away"

Ironically, this is the Las Flores (the flowers) jail south of Bahia de los Angeles, Mexico.
I know that jail! Glad to hear that you’re enjoying the Baja!

Headaches/dizzy. Burning/blistering lips. Aggravation of my asthma.

I really can't describe it. Just a chemical smell.

Irritability is normal.

You could get some inexpensive home air filters, a box fan (probably have one already) and put together a really good air filtration rig to help out in the mean time.

Called a Corsi-Rosenthal Box.

E66Wg6mVcAshXIG.jpeg

Dang dude, that's a great analysis.

I love MEK, for cleaning that is. But now that I know it's used to make Meth.....

As long as you're not buying it with red phosphorus I think you're in the clear, unless you're trying to make meth up on the ridge. In that case...

Well, the saga continues. I went to AZ last week chasing posies, hoping I would feel better. Maybe a little. Well, yesterday morning I woke up at 2:30am and had a hard time breathing. Felt like upper respiratory, like a restriction in my wind pipe. I went to urgent care. They did a bunch of tests. Not Covid. Not RSV. Not flu. Lung xray showed something goofy, but consistent with asthma. CAT scan of my neck didn't give any answers, except there wasn't anything mass-wise pressing on by trachea. Physician told me to call the gas company. I didn't think that was the problem, but I was a good boy.

Fella came right out. Tested for CO in the house. Nothing. Tested for gas in the house. Nothing. Tested for gas outside the house. Well, I'll be damn. I have a gas leak between the street and the meter. Could that be the problem? I don't know, but at least I will get that ruled out. The construction team is on their way out to fix it. Not sure how the gas would be getting in the house, but I guess it's good they found it.

Sure hope this solves it!

interesting. Gas leaks are never a good thing. Hopefully this takes care of the issue, but in any case, it’s good to get it fixed. That would not be good to get a gas bubble built up somewhere and then an unintended spark gets introduced…

interesting. Gas leaks are never a good thing. Hopefully this takes care of the issue, but in any case, it’s good to get it fixed. That would not be good to get a gas bubble built up somewhere and then an unintended spark gets introduced…
Well, just go out there with a road flare and....

The gas leak did not exist before the technician stuck his prob down and speared the line.

20230327_150230-sm.jpg

They were not going to bill me before they found out it was self inflected. The line was between the street and the meter. I guess it's my problem if the leak is after the meter.

Last edited:
Total bummer this doesn’t solve the toxic air issue 😖😖😖😖😖

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom