Indianapolis resource for LX470 Pre-Purchase Inspection (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
HI! First time poster and I don't even own a rig yet. But...I've been told that this is THE place for good advice. I am in Indianapolis and looking at a 2003 LX470 that I'd like to get a pre-purchase inspection for before making any kind of offer.

Does anyone have a suggestion for a good person/place to do this? Thank you in advance!

Check out the Indiana Land Cruiser Facebook page, but Ed Martin Toyota is a go-to Land Cruiser Shop in Indy. @Eric Sarjeant can probably point you in the right direction.

HI! First time poster and I don't even own a rig yet. But...I've been told that this is THE place for good advice. I am in Indianapolis and looking at a 2003 LX470 that I'd like to get a pre-purchase inspection for before making any kind of offer.

Does anyone have a suggestion for a good person/place to do this? Thank you in advance!
thanks @94SRUNNER
Pete, I am the GM at Ed Martin Toyota in Noblesville. I can certainly help with the PPI. It will run around $200 and we'll get you a list of all the good/bad/ugly for you.
My cell is 317-385-9572 if you want to chat.

Great news!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom