For Sale Indiana: 3x Rock Warrior Rims (Need TLC) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello,

I picked up an extra set of Rock Warriors so that I could have a spare. I am selling the remaining three for essentially what I have into them. All three are sold as is, see below for details. I tried to capture all blemishes in the pictures. No lug nuts or TPMS sensors are included.

Rim #1 has a crack on the rear lip as can be seen in pics 5-7, little corrosion
Rim #2 has a crack on the rear lip as can be seen in pics 11-13, slightly more corrosion than #1 but less than #3
Rim #3 does not have any visible cracks, but there is some unusual wear and some corrosion is evident on the front

Selling the wheels individually for $200 each OR $450 for all three. Price is for rims picked up within ~30 mins of zip 46033.

If the buyer(s) need to have the wheel(s) shipped, the buyer(s) would be responsible for shipping and packing costs (I would need to buy some boxes).

Note: rims are slightly wet in the pictures from washing

All Three Rims #1-3 L to R
HKiyhhK.jpg

Rim#1
5sAeJRG.jpg

69voXuT.jpg

kXgPoLh.jpg

0nyb77m.jpg

hi08PGw.jpg

RHDp3Ub.jpg

Rim#2
FMxKcd1.jpg

31kWzJz.jpg

rIwAQgi.jpg

1cmNOjj.jpg

EvxgrWc.jpg

2GAzcaq.jpg

Rim#3
A6QEfbD.jpg

95OmAej.jpg

4stQr1m.jpg

dlyskkX.jpg

RwDwHCS.jpg

tfiLrRj.jpg

Would you be willing to sell the center caps separately? I need 2 but would purchase 3 if you would let them go.

Would you be willing to sell the center caps separately? I need 2 but would purchase 3 if you would let them go.
I’m not looking to only sell the center caps at this time, but will let you know if that changes. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom