SOLD Indiana: 1995 Toyota Land Cruiser, OME lift, 35's, Maintained, Clean, No lockers, 196k miles, on eBay (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just letting people know that one of my 80's is up for auction on eBay. Letting the market decide where it will end up next. No reserve! eBay: 1995 Toyota Land Cruiser | eBay

Over 150 photos, and the CARFAX, are available here (please copy and paste the link):
You are bidding on a 1995 Toyota Land Cruiser with Moonglow Pearl exterior and grey cloth interior. Sorry, it is not locked. I acquired this FZJ80 in June 2017 from the Denver, Colorado area, and drove it home to Indianapolis, IN. At the time, the 80 had 172k miles on it. Prior to my ownership, the vehicle had been in Colorado it’s entire life, and was owned by an executive. The 80 was a completely stock, 1 owner vehicle, with the exception of a Pioneer in car phone, Pioneer 6 disc CD changer, and Viper automotive alarm with remote start. The CARFAX demonstrates regular maintenance, as well as an “accident” in 2011. The vehicle was NOT involved in a collision. The information from the previous owner was that he was driving on the highway, and a gravel truck spilled it’s litter all over the road. The 80 was repainted at that time.

Since I have owned this 80, it has had the following services/modifications performed:

Services:
6/17 – Leak from sunroof remedied by cleaning out drains
6/17 – Synthetic oil change
7/17 – P0135 Code, changed O2 sensor
3/18 – Synthetic oil change
5/18 – Replaced O rings for A/C leak at dryer, A/C tested and charged; Exhaust leak repaired with replacement of gasket and bolts; Parking brake adjusted; Rear pads and rotors replaced; Engine fan clutch replaced
11/18 – All engine belts replaced; Left driver seat belt replaced with new OEM part; Synthetic oil change, Coolant system flush, Transmission fluid exchange, Transfer case and differential fluid change, Brake system fluid flush; Front calipers, pads, and rotors changed; Hood latch replacement; Vent hose on valve cover replaced secondary to leak

Modifications:
PFran LED interior lighting
Depo front headlamps with LED lighting
Depo front turn signals
Lexus LX450 front corner lights
Depot rear brake/turn lamp housings
Center diff lock switch
Dash cup holder
OME 2” lift with 850/860 coils, Nitrocharger shocks, steering damper, caster correction bushings, full alignment performed
ARB front and rear adjustable panhard bars
B.F. Goodrich AT KO2 315/75R16 (35’s)
Rust Check coating performed since taking ownership
Weathertech floor mats
New OEM visors

Overall, this is a well maintained, clean 80 series that runs extremely well. No fluid leaks are present. The cloth interior is in great condition for it’s age. This 80 would benefit from a new paint job as the paint is faded. All electrical items work, with the exception of the “D” light, and the antenna switch lights. The Viper alarm system has occasional issues unlocking during the cold weather months. A full complement of pictures, including the CARFAX, are available in the link above. I have all records since ownership, the owner’s manual, as well as a full set of keys and remotes. This is a no reserve auction! Vehicle being sold as is. Bid with confidence! Please feel free to contact me with any questions. Good luck!

s-l1600.jpg

s-l16001.jpg

s-l16002.jpg

s-l16003.jpg

s-l16004.jpg

Last edited:
Additional photos...

s-l16005.jpg

s-l16006.jpg

s-l16007.jpg

s-l16008.jpg

s-l16009.jpg

One more, more in Google link...

s-l160091.jpg

Can you attach closer pictures of the bubbled rust? When you zoom in, it becomes unclear. RE: lift gate / doors

Sure. I’ll grab some pics this evening.

Photos have been added to the google link...

Photos have been added to the google link...

Thank you for the shots

Are any of the areas all the way thru? I ask because I've been down this road before and they will need panel replacement if so. The door looks like it is. Using a solid light can help tell if its thru

Thanks

cr3.jpg

cr2.jpg

cr1.jpg

cr.jpg

I’m not a rust expert, but all the rust spots do not go through and through, not brittle so to speak. Regardless, these areas will require remediation.

From my experience the bubbles will be holes if sanded down. Thank you for your willingness to help

It actually still fires up and works. Unfortunately, no signal!

Bidding ends this evening. Here is some additional information on the rig based on questions that I have received:

Thank you for the interest in this 80. Some answers to questions that I have received:
Why are you selling? - I have 3 80’s. This was the first one I bought. Since then, I have acquired a low mileage, locked LX450 in excellent condition, and a built 80. Just trying to thin the 80’s herd. I am not a dealer or flipper. I actually drove this thing for 24k miles.
What would I do to it if I kept it? - Full windows/trim out repaint, replacement. Continue maintenance and use as a d...river around town and for trips. If I were using it to wheel/overland, I would have pursued a full baseline of the rig. I am pleased with the rig mechanically overall
Rig quirks? - In sub 30 weather on a cold start, the steering box whines, then goes away when it warms up. The windows are slow during cold weather as well, but work well in the warmer months. The windshield also creaks in extremely cold weather.
What do I like about this rig? - Mechanically sound, I’m a fan of the cloth interior and manual seats. I didn’t think I’d like it at first, but actually prefer them over the leather. I also like the fact that the interior wasn’t abused. The nets on the backs of the seats are perfect, and original, not stretched out. I also like the fact that this rig represents true luxury back in the day, and that the previous owner was a bit of a baller - Pioneer in car phone, Pioneer 6 disc changer, and Viper alarm with remote start. All these aftermarket items still fire up, and are usable. Too bad there is no traditional cell service to support the in car phone.
Anyway, good luck to all bidders. You will be getting a great rig!

Excellent! Rig sold for $8800. I predicted $8-8.5k, so I'm happy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom