SOLD Indiana: 1988 FJ62 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Mileage
Color
White
Hi All!! I've decided to sell my second Cruiser, affectionately known as Too. I got it as a parts car, but it runs like a top and I just couldn't bring myself to hack it up. The Husband uses it sporadically as a hunting/bee keeping rig and a snow day crawler. It is mechanically sound, but is as holey as a slice of swiss cheese. However, I believe the frame is solid with just surface rust. I will crawl under when I am not under a severe storm warning with heavy snow to verify!

The AC does not work. I'm guessing it could probably be charged, but I'm a windows down kind of gal, so I didn't care to do it. Heater is also meh. It is lukewarm, which is enough for me. Again, this was meant to be a parts vehicle, so I never bothered to fix 'er up.

I think I'm the third owner. It came from the east coast, along with many of its rust issues. It has 181,xxx miles which will keep going up as it is driven about. Not a daily driver... more like a monthly. I am not interested in parting it out. It is mostly stock, still automatic, no lifts, nips, tucks, or fancy shoes. I think the sound system was a dealer-installed aftermarket deal, I will send all paperwork with a new owner. The Husband replaced the head unit it in to rid it of a tape-eating monster. Antenna is also aftermarket. Front seats are rough, but I might be willing to send a perfectly lovely set of FJ60 front seats with it, they just won't match the back bench, which is in good shape.

Thinking $5000 obo (doggo not included 😆). Let me know if you'd like anymore pictures/have any questions. I just took these real quick today.

Last edited:
900B9662-954C-4D07-AF44-871EACFFE4DB.jpeg
64244B18-5E8E-42CC-BF7A-56CDA7800498.jpeg
182A9F5E-A3C7-4EE9-8503-E885BA695FB1.jpeg
EBBC6AAD-CE71-4F19-B356-FFDEBB242A5D.jpeg

Well, it's got a very nice radiator! Seems like a fair deal for someone.
GLWS!

Added more pictures trying to catch all the rusty bits. The nicer looking set of seats (currently in my DD FJ62) ARE included in the sale price. The very worst of the frame rust is driver's side, behind the rear tire and that is the picture above. Let me know if you have any questions!

I should mention this is crossposted on the Book of Faces too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom