SOLD Indiana: 100 series Cruiser side trim (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
LC100trim1.jpg
LC100trim2.jpg

Cleaning out some extra parts to help fund my FJ40 rebuild project. I purchased these from 'Mud a few years ago for my 2004 100 series that I no longer have. Full set and some clips. The painted stripe area is only fair, and there are a few scratches and dings on the plastic areas, but overall decent usable shape. The attachment mounts on the backs are all there and in good usable shape. Looking for $100 Paypal friends and family for all of it plus you pay shipping in lower 48. Let me know.

To confirm, this is from a LC, not a LX470, correct? If it's from a Toyota I'll take it.

View attachment 3271255View attachment 3271256

Cleaning out some extra parts to help fund my FJ40 rebuild project. I purchased these from 'Mud a few years ago for my 2004 100 series that I no longer have. Full set and some clips. The painted stripe area is only fair, and there are a few scratches and dings on the plastic areas, but overall decent usable shape. The attachment mounts on the backs are all there and in good usable shape. Looking for $100 Paypal friends and family for all of it plus you pay shipping in lower 48. Let me know.
Hey if you still have these. i will take them. Thanks, Kevin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom