Indel-B portable fridge by TruckFridge (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have no affiliation with this but over at the Tacomaworld forum there is a group buy that just started for the Indel-B fridge range by TruckFridge

I jumped on a similar buy last year spring and I couldn't be happier with my TF purchase

BTW the folks at Tacomaworld have some awesome group buys

Just go to Truck Fridge Online Store or Tacoma World. If you want to purchase remember to enter code "TOYOTA" in comments or you can call there main phone number. Model TB51: msrp $599.00, website $549.00, free shipping and group buy $449.25. Savings of $149.75. I bought the TB51.

I bought one last year on the Tacoworld GB. Very happy with it. Quieter than my engel...

I bought one last year as well. I bought a TB51 and also have a comparable size Dometic and they seem about the same.

Great fridge for the price.

Chad

Probably the best camping purchase after my Tepui Kukenam rtt ! Not having to worry about wet food again was the kicker.

Living in AZ it's great to have a portable fridge for going to the grocery store. I can stock up on frozen food and not have to worry about rushing home before it all melts.

Chad

I have the TB41 for sale. Love the fridge, just need to get a bigger one to cater to our camping needs. Good as new, selling for $390

Through the Tacomaworld/Truckfridge group buy a brand new TB41 shipped to your door is $411.

Chad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom