1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Incredible - Idaho Triple Murder child found!

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by IdahoDoug, Jul 2, 2005.

1. IdahoDoug

IdahoDoug

As many of you know, we've had two children missing related to a triple murder here in Idaho. My phone's been ringing off the hook. They found the little girl early this morning. Fate of her brother still unknown. Later.

DougM

2. bigndn

bigndn

Media:
    Albums:
  3. IDave

IDave

Media:
    Albums:
    Good news on Shasta. It's a shame that the Perp was a known offender and here he was running around loose with only a warrant for not registering. They'd better put him away forever. I mean, FOREVER.

4. Riley

Riley

I heard this on CNN this morning Doug. I was thinking this was in your area and recalled you helping look for the missing kids.

This offender's record is a mile long. I can't believe these guys are walking around.

Hopefully now he's toast.

5. T Y L E R

T Y L E R

Awesome work of the folks in the restaurant!!!

What worries me is that Duncan will use the still missing brother as his bargaining chip .. :mad:

What have they endured thru six weeks of hell .. :mad:

TY

6. Riley

Riley

Good point T about the people in the resturant, they saved the day when they went with their hunch.

Also good point about the guy using the boy as a bargin chip. Hopefully the girl would help them somehow (at least to know if the boy is alive or not).

Poor kids.

7. T Y L E R

T Y L E R

Interesting ...

The guy takes her to a Denny's at 0200 hrs. So he's either operating on a clock like mine .. in nite mode, OR he is venturing out outside of normal public hrs to lessen his exposure, OR he was just on the cusp of going mobile finally.

I mean the Denny's was within a few miles of the murders, no? So where has he been all this time? And if he wasn't going mobile finally, then why didn't he just get take out at Denny's, while leaving the girl contained somewhere?

What changed in the last 24 hrs to make him alter what evidently was working in terms of cover and containment?

Did he flip into nite mode because he went off into the bush to bury the brother, under the cover of darkness?

TY

8. bull

bull

Media:
    Albums:

At what point do you lock him up forever or put a bullet in his brain? Sick ****

9. IDave

IDave

Media:
    Albums:
    He passed that point long ago. Something's wrong with the system.

10. RavenTai

RavenTai

goal is for him never to be loose on society ever again, either of those will get us there.

they never should have let him out on the first time, but hind site is 20/20.

11. IdahoDoug

IdahoDoug

Been out. Heard anectodally that they closed a bridge this morning for a criminal investigation that's just upstream of the only dam in our area.

DougM

12. T Y L E R

T Y L E R

Haven't googled anything , but this AM on CNN I believe they said they found what may be human remains at a location, and will be performing DNA testing.

I hope it ain't so ..

TY

13. NovaFZJ80

NovaFZJ80

still think these child molesters cannot be put back into society...they are never reformed..still have the thirst of some child...need to get shanked and left for dead in the jail...now that is time served.

too many times, child missing and its a registered sex offender that committed it less than a year from being paroled...

14. mabrodis

mabrodis

I agree 100%...

15. Jomama

Jomama

Media:
    Albums:
    This just disturbs me, both in content and in that it just existed....
    (and I'm just not familiar with the whole "blog" thing, forums are enough)

But apparently this abductor has/had a blog going, his last post in the beginning of May...

http://fifthnail.blogspot.com/

16. Poser

Poser Oh...Durka Durka Durka. s-Moderator Supporting Vendor

Media:
    Albums:
    Just think....

Some s***bag judge in ****ING MINNESOTA let this piece of s*** out on 15G's....

Hanged by the neck until dead....

Further,

I am tired of listening to the argument against the death penalty, saying that we are a modern, civilized society…give me a ****ing brake you delusional people. We could not be further from the truth with what we have going on today…

You are the same helpless people that preach the value and worthiness of a ‘zero tolerance’ policy, think that it takes a village to rear children, think that there is some inherent value in diversity, are comfortable having personal responsibility legislated out of existence, in the process perpetuating a nanny state and that are all to willing to give away your freedom in the name of security, just for starters.

This whole thing is so god damn frustrating. Why should judges be held accountable for their decisions, when every day, there are rulings creating case law, that go completely against people being accountable for their own actions?

Where is that god damn asteroid…..