In the market: '02 LC (177k miles, stock), price is right/wrong? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yeah I would jump on it at $7500. Seems like a really nice rig for that price. Will this be a daily driver? If so, handle the TB/WP first and then the tires. If not... get the TB/WP done soon and then handle the tires when things have stopped smoldering.

With snow coming soon, it will be a daily driver for the time being. Once spring and summer come, we will throw our iKamper on top of it and use it on the weekends.

Sounds like it turned into a great deal

You'll be happy driving it. Congratulations

I paid 5400 for a 00 LX with 174K and new tires, originally listed for 6700 but the TB needed to get done. This is in SoCal in October 2019. Not sure if this helps...

I paid 5400 for a 00 LX with 174K and new tires, originally listed for 6700 but the TB needed to get done. This is in SoCal in October 2019. Not sure if this helps...
That is a bit more of a steal than you know.

Sounds like it turned into a great deal

I'd really be interested in seeing your RTT setup. We have a iKamper and while it's currently on a van, it'll be making a move over to the LC shortly. I'm wondering what adaptor bars you are using or if you have a specialized mount for it? Any issues with the weight? What would be one con to the RTT on your LC, and if there is, is it correctable?

LC prices are all over the map....

compare here

compare here

First is a bit on the high side but pretty average for year and mileage. Coming from UT I would be concerned about rust, but for some reason most LCs in UT seem to command prices comparable to that of CA.

Second is CA and the bay area, enough said.

Third is private owner, newer with lowish miles and lots of accessories/upgrades. Price reflects upgrades.

I'd really be interested in seeing your RTT setup. We have a iKamper and while it's currently on a van, it'll be making a move over to the LC shortly. I'm wondering what adaptor bars you are using or if you have a specialized mount for it? Any issues with the weight? What would be one con to the RTT on your LC, and if there is, is it correctable?
We started out with a EziAwn Rack ( @Equipt is right near us and Paul is great to deal with) then added a Tepui which we loved except for putting the cover back on(common complaint) so then switched to the iKamper. No special equipment was needed. I would say it would mount to the factory rack without any trouble, but we really love our rack. We added a batwing awning from Rhino Rack (won it at HIH8!) which mounts great to the EziAwn rack. We leave the iKamper on full time. The one con is it doesn't fit in my garage; luckily we have a shop in the backyard with 12 ft doors. Weight is not noticeable. Wind resistance seems to be much less than the Tepui. I'm sure it still affects are gas mileage some, primarily at 80mph+ but mpg's is not what you buy a LC for. PM me anytime and I'll answer any more questions. Bottom line: we love our LC and hope to keep it forever. Love the iKamper too(plus their customer service is amazing)

compare here

Thank you so much, very helpful!

Why the sale so soon after buying?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom