Wanted In search of hard top/doors for '74 FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've got a '74 that I need a hard top and doors for. Truthfully, I've owned it for over a year but have been forced to store it for almost the entire time and don't really know as much about it as I wish. I've noticed that some guys have written that they can't get a hard top since they have a "soft top model".. does that mean that since mine has a soft top that a hard top will not work on it? If not, then what years hard tops will work for me? Any words of wisdom would be greatly appreciated. Also, anyone with a hard top for sale for me, I'd be especially interested if it were reasonably close to Missoula, MT (where my FJ is stored) or Omaha, NE (where I live). Again, thanks in advance for any help... I hate being the new know-nothing moron amongst a bunch of die hard Cruiser lovers, but I'm hopin to bust mine out of storage in the next couple months and start enjoying it/learning about it.

I have a hard top and hard doors from a 1973 FJ40. I am in Boise. Not sure if that would be close enough or not?

Boise could definitely work. Should everything match up with my '74 to your knowledge? What kind of condition/color/price?

I've got doors in Helena, but no hard top
where is it stored in Missoula?

My Dad has a shop out by Big Sky Brewing if you're familiar with the area (which is right next to the airport) and the guys at TRM there have been doing some work on it for me. What color are your doors and what kind of shape?

need your email to send some pics your way. Paul

WTF come on in NE, i have a near perfect top 72 with lift gate, and guess what I am in OMAHA, NE :) PICS on the way to your email.

BTW get ahold of me, i can learn you about these LOL. I can take you around and show/talk
with the other fj40 owners here. I think i probably know them all.

looking for any other parts? you know who to talk to :)
https://forum.ih8mud.com/search.php?searchid=572558

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom