In search of a 1995-1997 Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Greetings all!

I hope that all is well with you and yours! I have long desired a LC and the conditions for getting one have finally arrived. My wife and I compromised on the fzj80 model LC.

So, we are looking for a 1995-1997 with or without lockers, the third row seats and under 200K miles in the 6-8k range. Depending on the rig, that could rise to 10k. The LC would be used about 70% around town and highway and about 30% off-roading. To clarify, the off-roading would not be rock crawling or mud boggin, but more the area of trails and elements involved with backpacking and hiking (as that is what we enjoy doing most).

I have been keeping a weather eye on the listings here, on Ebay, and Craigslist. If there is another good source for finding quality LCs, please let this novice know. I would really prefer to get one from the forum, because most people here are knowledgeable and will shoot me straight. Also, they can fill me in on the maintenance history.

We would be willing to travel to pick up the LC as well... would be great if we could find one here in the DFW area. We plan on owning the rig for quite some time and really investing in it so, if we have to travel to find such a rig, we will.

Appreciate you reading this post and thanks in advance for any and all comments, ideas and suggestions. Have a good one!

Try here on mud too. Vehicles/Trailers For Sale & Wanted If you find one out of town, try a post in the clubhouse forum to see if someone would go look at it.

Good luck with your quest and post some pics when you get it.

Thanks warpdriv. I have placed a post in the main for sale and wanted forum as well. Hope to get a bite sometime here soon. I'll keep the club house in mind if I happen to find one from some other lesser state ;) Thanks again and have a good onE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom