In need of a certified document translator (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mr Cimarron

DRIVE, BREAK, FIX, REPEAT
SILVER Star
Threads
I'm getting all my paperwork in order to title my BJ40 from Costa Rica. One thing needed is a translation of the Costa Rica title which is in Spanish. I did online quotes from the two local places I found on google. Anyone here do this before and have a referral? Thanks.

Hey Cim,

May want to try reaching out to Mauricio @Spallet here on mud. I know he has imported several trucks and may know what to do. I am fluent in Spanish and can try to help. Also, my wife works for TEA and has a friend that translates documents for the state, I can ask her.

Luis

Hey Cim,

May want to try reaching out to Mauricio @Spallet here on mud. I know he has imported several trucks and may know what to do. I am fluent in Spanish and can try to help. Also, my wife works for TEA and has a friend that translates documents for the state, I can ask her.

Luis
Thanks Luis.

I'm getting all my paperwork in order to title my BJ40 from Costa Rica. One thing needed is a translation of the Costa Rica title which is in Spanish. I did online quotes from the two local places I found on google. Anyone here do this before and have a referral? Thanks.
Like @meatloaf I also have a friend that translated spanish-english professionally. She is now in FL, but can put me in contact with the office if you need a plan B. Jose

Call me. I might be able to help you.
Pm'ed you

A.J

I ended up finding an online person. Emailed title and got it back 24 hours later. $40. Pretty simple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom