In need of a 1998-2002 LX or LC with nav for prototyping (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all!

I'm in need of a local 1998-2002 100 series with nav to prototype a media mount on. I have one built for the 2003-2007, but need to see if its the same or different for the earlier years.

I'd ideally like to do this this weekend. In exchange for letting me use your truck, I'll give you one of the final laser cut mounts for free.

Here's a link to my website where you can find details for the 2003-2006 version.

Www.Owlexpedition.com

I'd estimate it would be a few hours at most and I'm willing to come to you, leave you with my 2006 LX and bring back your truck as soon as I'm done. Or you could come to me and hangout if you'd prefer.

Let me know if you're interested and avaliable.

Thanks!

Rami

Can't help. My '99 is non-nav.

No nav here either. I'm not sure if there were any LC's with Nav the first few years.. it may have been just a Lexus option.

Thanks guys. I think I may have found a 2002 LX to borrow. I believe you're right that 98-99 LC didn't have nav, but then had it in 2000-2002. The LX had the nav option every year.

I may need to borrow yours again pretty soon. This time you'll probably get it back with lights. I'll text you more details when I get around to that project.

Thanks guys. I think I may have found a 2002 LX to borrow. I believe you're right that 98-99 LC didn't have nav, but then had it in 2000-2002. The LX had the nav option every year.

I may need to borrow yours again pretty soon. This time you'll probably get it back with lights. I'll text you more details when I get around to that project.
Sure, just ping me whenever you need it, unless I am out of town with it, I can usually part with it for a few days at a time.

I want some free lights!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom