In memory (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

lowenbrau

SILVER Star
Threads
Would it be appropriate to have a sticky thread honouring the members our club has lost? I’d love it if we could share some memories and photos of our friends during our adventures. I can’t think of a better place for it.

Coastal Cruisers is first a community of friends who share interests in adventure, mud, and rust around trucks as durable as our hearts; a memory thread would be very appropriate IMHO.

Phil: Please make a sticky

Here's a twofer: Russell walking away from the camera, toward Gary T.
49935020313_7a85252e02_b.jpg

and Brad about to do some advising... :lol:

49935020548_d02ed2e716_b.jpg

It's tough as we lost both Brad (2001) and Russell (2003) about the time film was ending .... and I'll bet everyone's old fashioned photo "library" is organized about as well as mine :bang:
But it would be great if we could dig a few shots and post em up. Miss those guys.

Russ sensed I was losing momentum on my 45 build and needed some inspiration so he cleared it out and set up some seats and we sat in it and imagined future trips till we ran out of beer.

90D927A3-FFD7-4136-BCCE-C0F07C599A3D.jpeg

Awesome Bruce! :beer:

Photo was in pretty rough shape, I found it in Rusty’s Cruiser a while after he passed. I think that’s GT’s 42 in the background.
Pretty sure this was the Lynn Canyon clean up that Russell had organized in ‘94 or there about? Maybe someone with a bit sharper memory can chime in.......😎
A few familiar faces albeit a wee bit younger!
Russell had hand made and sewn together that CC banner, it is proudly hung up at his mom and dads place to this day!
C754C5CC-8BAD-41CD-AFD7-755BF2CFFC62.jpeg

Outhouse pit, Nahatlatch 2012 :moon:

DSCN3201.JPG

Photo was in pretty rough shape, I found it in Rusty’s Cruiser a while after he passed. I think that’s GT’s 42 in the background.
Pretty sure this was the Lynn Canyon clean up that Russell had organized in ‘94 or there about? Maybe someone with a bit sharper memory can chime in.......😎
A few familiar faces albeit a wee bit younger!
Russell had hand made and sewn together that CC banner, it is proudly hung up at his mom and dads place to this day!
View attachment 2339532
Gotta be ‘96 or so. I think that’s my Weeble wagon behind Brad and those brand new mine trucks were ’96 and ‘97 if I recall correctly. This would have been one of the first events I did with the club.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom