In from Ireland to MT. Vernon/Burlington for next 2 wks (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Ireland; USA (WA,CO, CA, CT), Scotland, London
Website
twitter.com
I'm in Mt. Vernon area for next few weeks (till end of Mar) as have a house that needs fixing up before re-letting to new tenants
Anyone around this area? Be happy to meet up for a chat, beer etc.
did the Pan-Am a few years back in my 80 + custom trailer with family for a year if of any interest

I'm looking for house-fix'n "tools" (painting, power washer, ladders etc.) to borrow or if good place to rent tools from as well

Best to get me via email brendan@lally.info

I'm in Mt. Vernon area for next few weeks (till end of Mar) as have a house that needs fixing up before re-letting to new tenants
Anyone around this area? Be happy to meet up for a chat, beer etc.
did the Pan-Am a few years back in my 80 + custom trailer with family for a year if of any interest

I'm looking for house-fix'n "tools" (painting, power washer, ladders etc.) to borrow or if good place to rent tools from as well

Best to get me via email brendan@lally.info

Met you @ NWOL when you were headed out on your PanAm trip. In Redmond. Will email as well.

Eventually made it back to Ireland after 3 cancelled flights. Approx 15-20 folks on flight from Seattle to Boston and Boston to Dublin. Airports scarily empty
Now in 14 days quarantine until can get back to family - all of Ireland in lockdown for last week+

Big shout out to Joe for loan of several tools that helped quite a bit

Sorry to other guys that wasn't able to meet up ... next time : )

Brendan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom