Imprints in the leather on multiple vehicles I am looking at (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

uod

Threads
I've been searching around for a LC200 for a bit, and I am noticing weird imprints in the leather in the pictures I am seeing. I have attached a few examples --- both from different vehicles. It seems to be mostly present on the Terra interiors, but I imagine that is because it is easier to notice it in the pictures on the Terra vice the Black. Does anyone know if there is an easy way to remove these types of impressions in the leather? I imagine some are caused by car seats, but the one on the door in the pic I posted is a bit of a mystery.

Sorry for the poor pic quality. Pulling what I can from dealer websites.

Door impression 1.PNG

Door impression 2.PNG

They could be from anything but like you said car seats are probably the culprit. With out taking the door card off and removing that leather insert I don't think there will be an easy fix to remove that. The ones in the seat might eventually go away as long as nothing else depresses the leather the same way. You see this same thing with the third row seats if they spend most of their time folded up against the sides. I don't like the door card dent but the ones in the seat wouldn't be a deal break for me.

Reactions: uod
Not sure on the door but the rear are definitely car seats. They’ll come out after a few weeks.

Steamer gets these out easy.

Agreed. Took them 90% out of my LC when we got rid of it. The rest will come out over time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom