Important Roundup info READ!!! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Texican

s-Moderator
Threads
The site is still accepting registrations, very important, even if you are not Paypaling now go ahead and register, as I will be sending important info out to all next week regarding tee shirt sizing raffle tickets raffle info and event info.
so if you are going and want to make sure the tee shirt that comes with the event is the size ya need .........ya need to register.

Redline Motorsports just called they are coming and bringing the badass Pig. If you want anything they offer and want delivered give them a call, they are donating an FJ40 full cage kit to the raffle.

Customer needs either one or two 39.5 x 13.50 x 15 Iroc's or at least a 39.5 for a spare if anyone has these contact me

Nick Stone is having a sponsor thank you banner made, if you know of somebody that is not on this list please send info to
business' only we are not listing club members that donate like the last 2 yrs......unless you feel slighted and want on here......
Stone.Nick@epamail.epa.gov

Mark's Off Road
Baker Tire & Auto
John D Hale Band
MetalTech
JK Customs
Katemcy Rocks
Valley Hybrids
IronPig Off Road
Lone Star Land Cruisers - Austin
Lone Star Land Cruisers - DFW
White Trash of the Elwood Chapter
CruiserCrap.com
IH8MUD.com
Toyota Land Cruiser Association
TRDParts4You - Toyota of Dallas

Can we get a "top secret" preview of what the important information is? :grinpimp:

:flamingo:

Kowboys famed nascar motored FJ40 ain't gonna make it if'n there ain't some parts delivered purty quik.:D:D

Indeed sir. :eek:

Fella I'm dealin' with has no friggin' concept of customer relations whatsoever. :mad:

Best I can figure, the flanges and u-joints should be there any minute and the stub shafts are bein' shipped today outta Kaliforney. :meh:

This has not been a pleasent experience in any form or fashion. :bang:

let me tell you my story about Best Buy. They lost my lap top information and changed the hard drive w/ out telling us about it.
All we needed was to replace the letter "O" on on the key board that fell off.

...that my friend was not pleasant at all ... that was a long month of waiting and discussion, not to mentioned my dearly wife almost kick me out of the house for not taking care of it quicker and I myself send the whole family to sleep in the oher room out of happiness.

Who's the one that says "Poor Planing on your part does not create an emergency on my part"

don't ever loose the hope on customer service sir!

U aint got no parts yet, got me some f'ed up axles comin to a-dapt 14 bolt outers to my 60 housing, be here wed. should be fun.......gonna have to get off my arse and work come next week if'n i want to take the 60:bounce2:

Fed ex showed at 4:49...............delivered some stuff I ordered on WEDNESDAY, had to come from Georgia...............nothing for your rig or Bobby's both of which are tore down in my shop........not bitching at you or Bobby but that is f'n piss poor service he ordered his stuff on Monday

My most sincere apologies sir. :eek:

If my junk's in the way ... feel free to go 'head and hook the wrecker to 'er and yank 'er out to the farm with the rest of the dead Cruisers. :meh:

It appears UPS has lost the flanges and u-joints and I ain't gotta friggin' clue where the axles are since the lil' prick I bought 'em from won't even return my calls. :bang:

I'm so pissed 'bout this deal at this point that I ain't even gonna bother makin' no more phone calls to the s***head. :mad:

It just ain't worth the aggravation. If'n the parts don't show up next week, I'll reevaluate my options for the Roundup at that time.

Ass whoopin' road trip?

Kowboy - I fairly sure can overnite you some stock 30 spl stuff (outer stubs and locking hubs) on Monday. It'll get you runnin in a pinch???. It's Josh's old stuff he sent me to replace my spares from Clayton. Just let me know....

so if lexus' are pink panty mobiles, what are heeps? i just need to know what color undies to bring to tag kowboys rig.:D
DSC00844.JPG
DSC00871.JPG

Ass whoopin' road trip?

I ain't real sure how a telephone actu'lly works ... but I reckon if'n I coulda somehow reached through them wires then I'd of done ripped the Boy's throat out.

Kowboy - I fairly sure can overnite you some stock 30 spl stuff (outer stubs and locking hubs) on Monday.

so if lexus' are pink panty mobiles, what are heeps? i just need to know what color undies to bring to tag kowboys rig.:D

Thanks for the thoughts but y'all ain't gotta fret none over any of my junk ... reckon I'm just gonna sit under a shade tree and drink beer. :beer:

I'm comin' up on 8 weeks of runnin' our biggest job in the country and only had me 3 days off. I'm frazzled and whooped down like a stray dog. :meh:

Once again, Hey dumbass (Kowboy) I have extra drive flanges, u joints and Know where there is a set of stub shafts setting in Bonham. If you want your s*** fixed, you can replace the parts when they come in. Can you understand ENGLISH? HE HE HE

havin some fun here in the north too....nothing quite like a seized wheel bearing on an 80 series at freeway speeds...more entertaining when you watch your burning tire/wheel careen off into the ditch....

40 only for this run...and it's not together yet either, but at least it's JUST a rear driveshaft and I DO have the parts here...

havin some fun here in the north too....nothing quite like a seized wheel bearing on an 80 series at freeway speeds...more entertaining when you watch your burning tire/wheel careen off into the ditch....

40 only for this run...and it's not together yet either, but at least it's JUST a rear driveshaft and I DO have the parts here...

Damn the bad luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom