I'm (We are) somebody now... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mtbcoach

Threads
Screams Navin R Johnson...

Running from the mailbox, seeing that I just got the new Toyota Trails, the Official publication of the Toyota Landcruiser Association, thumbing through the pages as fast as I can to find the Chapter Directory and...there we are...Olde North State Cruiser, NC Chapter of the TLCA.

This is the kind of spontaneous publicity, our name in print, that makes clubs. Things are going to start happening to us now. Then the sniper points to the club name.

Oh crap, its my name and address that's listed, I better keep away from the cans, he hates those cans.

Sorry for my flashback into 90's movies, just thought it was great that we completed all the necessary paperwork to get into the publication that quickly. Now that its in print, it must be official...

Let the charade continue... :)

I seen it with my own eyes!

Jerry, do you think we can get together and put a write-up together for a quick summary about ONSC, it's start, and also our upcoming plans and get it to TLCA for a Chapter Report for June/July?

I seen it with my own eyes!

Jerry, do you think we can get together and put a write-up together for a quick summary about ONSC, it's start, and also our upcoming plans and get it to TLCA for a Chapter Report for June/July?

You were reading my mind. I need to find out deadlines and such. I still haven't had any communication with them and plan on making contact this week.

I was tentatively hoping to be able to do the OBX event for the next/first chapter report but also would like to make sure we have something in the next issue...

Saw this post but didn't get my Trails until yesterday. I was like Steve Martin in "The Jerk" - the new Trails is here! the new Trails is here! We're somebody!

I don't mean to come across as a whiner, but I am a bit surprised there's been no official mention/welcome from TLCA that I can find.

Saw this post but didn't get my Trails until yesterday. I was like Steve Martin in "The Jerk" - the new Trails is here! the new Trails is here! We're somebody!

Great movie Joe! I haven't seen my trails yet but expect it will be here any day now. It will be cool to see an official listing for ONSC!

Kudos to all of you who have worked so hard to get the club to this point! :cheers:

I don't mean to come across as a whiner, but I am a bit surprised there's been no official mention/welcome from TLCA that I can find.

Isn't that your new M.O.??? :D

So, my attempt at a joke went by everyone?

Steve Martin = The Jerk = Navin R Johnson...

dang you beat me to it Jerry I was going to post this up last Thursday when I got mine but I forgot. I did show everyone our logo in print and the charlotte meet and greet though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom