I'm outta here! Leaving for AZ Friday!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I was going to list some tools to get rid of but just sold them all. Worst of all was selling my model 3 tubing bender, it was my good friend in times of need :'(
Now I just have to get 4 vehicles across the country ???
See ya on the AZ trails!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UMMMM....

Good luck on the move, but...

Where is the chit-chat forum again??

Cute...

damn poser, you just got dissed by a rookie. you gonna put up with that?

Now Steve,
Maybe he doesn't have any friends and thats why he is moving to AZ. Don't see any mention of a LC, so maybe he got kicked out of the Jeep forum and ended up here. If he came from the Jeep forum, items we call chit chat are indepth technical. But you have a good point. Let's give him technical advise.

Drive one car to AZ, take a plane back and drive the second, then take the train back and drive the third, then take a Bus back and drive the forth. That will get all 4 of your cars to AZ and you will be an expert on different modes of travel going across country. People will seek you out for advice.

i think your right romer, must be a jeep guy. says his best friend is a tubing bender and he just sold him.

Maybe he just liked to bend his tube (Ouch!)

ooohhhhh man.

:slap:

When I saw the title, I thought you were leaving from Kalifornia. That's where most of the new AZ residents cone from, it seems..

Have Fun - Good Wheelin' out there!

Rocky

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom