I'M IN TOP TRUCK CHALLENGE (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi guys, they actually picked me in the top 50 for the magazine for TTC !!!

TOP TRUCK CHALLENGE

Awesome! Congratulations! (On the Cruiser and the top-ten) One other Cruiser, HJ-60, made it also, didn't it?

So we need to get out and vote, huh?

Whick issue/cover should I look for?

TOP TRUCK CHALLENGE

[glow=black,2,2]Great job !!! And if I may say so .. we Canadians rock in 4x4'ing ! :beer:

That pic indicates April 2004 Four Wheeler .... look for it ! :cheers:[/glow]

[glow=black,2,2]T Y L E R

[color=0000FF]T[/color][color=0008FF]O[/color][color=0010FF]Y[/color][color=0018FF]O[/color][color=0020FF]T[/color][color=0028FF]A [/color][color=0030FF]F[/color][color=0038FF]Z[/color][color=0040FF]J[/color][color=0048FF]8[/color][color=0050FF]0 [/color][color=0058FF]C[/color][color=0060FF]R[/color][color=0068FF]U[/color][color=0070FF]I[/color][color=0078FF]S[/color][color=0080FF]E[/color][color=0088FF]R[/color][color=0090FF]S [/color][color=0098FF]R[/color][color=00A0FF]O[/color][color=00A8FF]C[/color][color=00B0FF]K [/color][color=00B8FF]![/color][color=00C0FF]![/color][color=00C8FF]![/color][/glow]

TOP TRUCK CHALLENGE

Congrats, you've got my vote :cheers: If most if not all of us vote, we could easily sway the votes in favor of the Cruisers (and away from the Heeps).

TOP TRUCK CHALLENGE

lol, i was just reading that today at work, That is sick man. u got my vote, and good luck. :cheers:

TOP TRUCK CHALLENGE

Niccccce, I like that rig and how you designed it.

Could you shoot more pics of the drive train and your design?

Thanks
Rob

TOP TRUCK CHALLENGE

[quote author=Radd Cruisers link=board=12;threadid=12182;start=msg112505#msg112505 date=1078031082]
Niccccce, I like that rig and how you designed it.

Could you shoot more pics of the drive train and your design?

Thanks
Rob
[/quote] Here are some pictures. cheers Robb. And a quick thanks to all that are going to vote for me thanks.

TOP TRUCK CHALLENGE

Man your ride is sweet good luck and congrats! need a co pilot let me know! :beer:

TOP TRUCK CHALLENGE

Congrats! :beer: :beer:

Re:TOP TRUCK CHALLENGE

This thing is a Machine.......You Better get in!!

24Mar2004 (UTC -8)

Congratulations dude! You got my vote too. When is the actual competition so we NorCal Cruiserheads can go down to Hollister to provide support? Want me to check out the area for you?

[quote author=drexx link=board=12;threadid=12182;start=msg126738#msg126738 date=1080194827]
24Mar2004 (UTC -8)

Congratulations dude! You got my vote too. When is the actual competition so we NorCal Cruiserheads can go down to Hollister to provide support? Want me to check out the area for you?
[/quote]Thanks drexx and everyone else that has taken the time to vote. I am not sure as to how the event works I will keep you posted. cheers Robb

TOP TRUCK CHALLENGE

:) Thanks to all that voted I got the call today I am in #13 , cheers Robb

I'M IN TOP TRUCK CHALLENGE

CONGRATS!
You gonna drag dp down to be your spotter (winch bitch)

Good luck ! See you at Showdown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom