I'm a moron - Searching Classifieds (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Can someone explain how to search for key words in the Classified forum? I'm really hoping there's a way to avoid having to sift through all of the listings? I can filter by prefix, but what about key words or, at minimum, model number? For example, if I'm searching for a FJ40 ambulance door, what would be the quickest way to search?

Can someone explain how to search for key words in the Classified forum? I'm really hoping there's a way to avoid having to sift through all of the listings? I can filter by prefix, but what about key words or, at minimum, model number? For example, if I'm searching for a FJ40 ambulance door, what would be the quickest way to search?

Or make a "wanted" ad and let them come to you.

Where did you go to enter "fj40 ambulance"?
Click on classifieds tab then click on the search (,looks like magnifying glass. Type in fj40 ambulance and hit search.
Screenshot_20230128_104345_Chrome.jpg

In my experience, most forum search engines suck. This one is better than some but still, eh. I sometimes have better luck googling whatever I need plus site:forum.ih8mud.com or just ih8mud, for example "1966 fj40 early nuckle rebuild site:forum.ih8mud.com".

Your mileage may vary when trying to nail down something from the classifieds though. You can probably adjust the site string.

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom