SOLD Illinois 2012 GX460 F Sport Fire Agate Pearl (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Year
Vehicle Model
  1. GX460
Mileage
Color
rgb(68, 36, 15)
2012 Lexus GX 460 F Sport in Fire Agate Pearl. Just turned 149,xxx miles as I drive it occasionally. Has a great service history from original owner. Was purchased in stock form and you can see I’ve made some changes.

The suspension is Dobinsons IMS 3” inch lift with heavy springs up front and heavy duty’s in the rear. Tires are (5)Falken Wildpeak AT3Ws 285/70/17. Wheels are (5) fifteen52 Turbomac HD Classics in Asphalt 17x8. RCI Offroad steel front skid, gas tank skid, and brand new in box not yet installed transmission and transfer case skid plates all jn 1/8 steel. Rock Sliders are from RCI Offroad as well. Front and rear bumpers are steel from Coastal Offroad with the rear having dual swingouts for a full size spare and dual Jerry cans. Jerry cans are from Wavian. Front bumper houses a Smittybilt 10k winch with synthetic line and I’ve swapped the hook in favor for their “thimble.” The driveline is all factory.

Under the hood it receives its routine maintenance with a most recent Valley Cooling Plate leak repair. All new gaskets on plate, EGR, and intake as well as replacing the EGR valve, upstream and downstream sensors and new exhaust gaskets and air filter and coolant flush. The oil drain plug has been swapped out in favor for the Fumoto drain for ease of drain without having to remove the skids or use of any hand tool. The only added component is a Power Tray that holds the ARB single compressor and fuse box for the Auxbeam Switch Panel mounted in the cabin.

Exterior lighting is provided by Rigid Industries fog lights with amber covers and Rigid Industries ditch lights mounted to Ronin Metal ditch light brackets both controlled by the Auxbeam switch panel. All exterior and interior light bulbs have been upgraded to LED.

On the roof is a Prinsu roof rack that holds a Rhino Rack 270 Batwing Compact that has been opened less than a handful of times as well as a pair of Pelican Vault cases and mounts for a Hi Lift Jack.

The interior is in great shape with normal wear. Seats are fully functional with heat and cooling in the fronts and heated rears. Auxbeam switch panel is mounted up high above the console on a Pangolin Gears mount. Radio/Nav/Infotainment/ Heater AC controls has been swapped out in favor of the Rhino Radios 15” Tesla style touch screen unit that operates on Android and CarPlay. I did add the Multi- Terrain Select controls as well Crawl Control. In the glovebox I’ve added a Bluesea 12v outlet as well as a dual USB plug. Perfect for charging phones, cameras, tablets, drones in a locked glovebox. Trailer braking is controlled by a Red Arc trailer brake controller. Vehicle will come with a complete set of Weathertech window shades for every window. Windows have been tinted with Ceramic tint and feature Well Visors on the outside. A Front Runner Outfitters fold down table has been mounted on the rear inner tailgate.

The underside is in great shape with minimal surface rust considering it’s in the “rust belt.” Fluid Film is applied twice a year as a preventative measure as it’s religiously washed, cleaned and waxed. Overall the vehicle is in great shape and I’ve done my best to maintain it to a dealer level. It’s never been off roaded or abused other than a few camping trips to local camp grounds. It’s been a great rig but as my needs have changed and so have my hobbies soit’s time for different vehicle. I’m probably forgetting some other details but let’s have a discussion about it if you’re seriously interested. This is pretty much a turn key rig with some room for your personal touch.
I’d like to see 37k but that is open for discussion. Shoot me a message.

EDIT: Forgot to mention SPC Upper Control Arms and body mount chop.

Also, would consider a trade for an 80 series.
FA88A0AC-7EC4-4E66-AF94-16ED8822B2B6.jpeg
4B7442DD-00BC-4CCD-8634-E74AF9473744.jpeg
AADA2890-D813-4339-9DFB-78158B93C0DF.jpeg
6C9B5F88-DDF1-408F-AD3E-289B7D6FFF35.jpeg

Last edited:
2012 Lexus GX 460 F Sport in Fire Agate Pearl. Just turned 149,xxx miles as I drive it occasionally. Has a great service history from original owner. Was purchased in stock form and you can see I’ve made some changes.

The suspension is Dobinsons IMS 3” inch lift with heavy springs up front and heavy duty’s in the rear. Tires are (5)Falken Wildpeak AT3Ws 285/70/17. Wheels are (5) fifteen52 Turbomac HD Classics in Asphalt 17x8. RCI Offroad steel front skid, gas tank skid, and brand new in box not yet installed transmission and transfer case skid plates all jn 1/8 steel. Rock Sliders are from RCI Offroad as well. Front and rear bumpers are steel from Coastal Offroad with the rear having dual swingouts for a full size spare and dual Jerry cans. Jerry cans are from Wavian. Front bumper houses a Smittybilt 10k winch with synthetic line and I’ve swapped the hook in favor for their “thimble.” The driveline is all factory.

Under the hood it receives its routine maintenance with a most recent Valley Cooling Plate leak repair. All new gaskets on plate, EGR, and intake as well as replacing the EGR valve, upstream and downstream sensors and new exhaust gaskets and air filter and coolant flush. The oil drain plug has been swapped out in favor for the Fumoto drain for ease of drain without having to remove the skids or use of any hand tool. The only added component is a Power Tray that holds the ARB single compressor and fuse box for the Auxbeam Switch Panel mounted in the cabin.

Exterior lighting is provided by Rigid Industries fog lights with amber covers and Rigid Industries ditch lights mounted to Ronin Metal ditch light brackets both controlled by the Auxbeam switch panel. All exterior and interior light bulbs have been upgraded to LED.

On the roof is a Prinsu roof rack that holds a Rhino Rack 270 Batwing Compact that has been opened less than a handful of times as well as a pair of Pelican Vault cases and mounts for a Hi Lift Jack.

The interior is in great shape with normal wear. Seats are fully functional with heat and cooling in the fronts and heated rears. Auxbeam switch panel is mounted up high above the console on a Pangolin Gears mount. Radio/Nav/Infotainment/ Heater AC controls has been swapped out in favor of the Rhino Radios 15” Tesla style touch screen unit that operates on Android and CarPlay. I did add the Multi- Terrain Select controls as well Crawl Control. In the glovebox I’ve added a Bluesea 12v outlet as well as a dual USB plug. Perfect for charging phones, cameras, tablets, drones in a locked glovebox. Trailer braking is controlled by a Red Arc trailer brake controller. Vehicle will come with a complete set of Weathertech window shades for every window. Windows have been tinted with Ceramic tint and feature Well Visors on the outside. A Front Runner Outfitters fold down table has been mounted on the rear inner tailgate.

The underside is in great shape with minimal surface rust considering it’s in the “rust belt.” Fluid Film is applied twice a year as a preventative measure as it’s religiously washed, cleaned and waxed. Overall the vehicle is in great shape and I’ve done my best to maintain it to a dealer level. It’s never been off roaded or abused other than a few camping trips to local camp grounds. It’s been a great rig but as my needs have changed and so have my hobbies soit’s time for different vehicle. I’m probably forgetting some other details but let’s have a discussion about it if you’re seriously interested. This is pretty much a turn key rig with some room for your personal touch.
I’d like to see 40k but that is open for discussion. Shoot me a message. View attachment 3197535View attachment 3197536View attachment 3197537View attachment 3197540
5944951F-ABE2-4B3A-8E38-3F9E76A2AC06.jpeg
B2BACA29-A4C3-4A00-ADE7-E3033F49C92E.jpeg
5497714F-2069-4E9B-9AF7-D908B22C4148.jpeg
D5EF695E-DDC5-4B41-B961-8CD1BAE54991.jpeg
954BA861-764A-4F28-A0C8-9041F2997807.jpeg

IMO this is one of the nicest I've seen on here. Obviously cared for and fawned over by the owner. The Phoenix(?) head unit has mixed reviews online.
Either people love them and say they are reliable or the opposite. Seller probably has OEM unit if that is an issue.

GLWS on this awesome rig.

What is the new head unit you installed in place of the factrory radio and disc changer? does it work well?

IMO this is one of the nicest I've seen on here. Obviously cared for and fawned over by the owner. The Phoenix(?) head unit has mixed reviews online.
Either people love them and say they are reliable or the opposite. Seller probably has OEM unit if that is an issue.

GLWS on this awesome rig.
As stated in the listing it’s the Rhino Radios but it’s safe to assume they’re the same to some point. It’s been a great unit for what I need it for. The OEM unit is available with it but has a cracked screen. I was having a hard time sourcing a replacement screen as the OEM unit lists for 16k. This seemed like an and easier option with more amenity.

@Noisycow Thanks for the kind words. It’s much appreciated.

As stated in the listing it’s the Rhino Radios but it’s safe to assume they’re the same to some point. It’s been a great unit for what I need it for. The OEM unit is available with it but has a cracked screen. I was having a hard time sourcing a replacement screen as the OEM unit lists for 16k. This seemed like an and easier option with more amenity.

@Noisycow Thanks for the kind words. It’s much appreciated.
Your rig is really sweet. I can see alot of thought and effort went into it. I just purchased a 12 GX 460 Premuim. I'm thinking of adding a newer radio module and the MTS modules. The kicker for me was it only had 28300 miles. Gonna have this one for awhile. Good luck with your sale.

Forgot to put this back on the market. Excepting any reasonable offers!

Any use for a well sorted van?

Any use for a well sorted van?

You’ve peaked some interest. Send me a PM.

Good day... has this been sold/traded?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom