Illegal Off-Roading (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bang Bang

Age is a state of mind.
Threads
Website
www.lalandkrewesers.com
This is one of those threads that I hate to have to even start. It's me having to be the President of the club.

In our effort to find places to scratch the itch of riding off road, we need to make sure that we are doing it legally for many reasons. We would hate for anyone to get ticketed or go to jail because they did something stupid. We also don't want trucks with club stickers all over them riding illegally and give our club, the TLCA or our sport a bad name. What you do affects more than just you. Also, every one of us agreed to the club By-Laws and Article IV Section 3 states:

Any member caught breaking any local, state or federal laws by riding off-road on private property without permission shall be terminated from the club immediately and without vote. After being away from the club for one (1) year, a majority vote from the BOD will allow the member to re-join the club.

Please make sure you don't force the BOD to have to make that phone call / send that email.

Thanks.

I guess I need to clarify something. This thread was not started because of one particular person or group of people. It was just put out there as a reminder. With all the bad publicity that off-roading is getting right now I just want everyone in the club to think before they do anything they will regret. That is all.

But I do find it interesting that more than 1 of you thought the thread might be aimed at you. Before you go wheeling somewhere that is not a an ORV park and not your property make sure you find out if it's legal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom