SOLD IL: Wilco Off-road High Clearance Hitch Mount Tire Carrier (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Retail (shipping, taxes): $1337
Asking: $1,000

Located in NW suburb of Chicago Illinois, I have for sale an excellent condition Wilco Off-road standard high clearance hitch mounted tire carrier. I’ve used it for about 4 months now. It’s in excellent condition. I have wheeled with it, towed with it and ran it for about 5,000 miles. It’s a great rig, it does not wobble and I’ve really loved my time with it. I’ve just decided to go a different route with the 35” spare.

I ordered this unit with the accessory hitch mounted so you can swing a cargo basket or bike carrier out with the tire. I found this accessory mount stuck out too far thus killing the departure angle. I ended up cutting it off. I still have the cut off piece and left plenty of room should you want to weld it back on.

I also tapped an additional hole into the mount so that this unit will sit flush with the OEM GX460 or any other hitch receiver. This took up some of the space since the GX hitch already protrudes from the body.

This sale includes a custom fab’d license plate holder.

Don’t hesitate to ask questions or for additional pictures. This unit receives a 9.5 out of 10 on condition; reduced 1/2 point due to the cable that holds the pin having cracked recently. I just zip tied it and it’s working perfectly to hold the pin when you’re opening the rear door. Thanks for looking.
5D93C1A8-F954-465A-B67A-A82ECFA4E0FC.jpeg

17AE9DE4-502F-416B-BA8E-0A96B7E888C0.jpeg

5215CB30-2079-4F64-B6F8-5EEB1B536F44.jpeg

FB2C0375-AAA9-484A-ABD8-13636A71DCAD.jpeg

6CB529FD-AFAF-45F4-8BE6-F8F856C6631F.jpeg

Speaking of carrying spare tires, holidays are about over and I know some of y’all picked up a spare tire this season. Carry it well with this Wilco unit!

Do you know, or have insight if this will fit a LC? I suspect there would be interference with the lower part of the split tailgate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom