SOLD IL: Looking for under seat DVD drive for '02 LC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads
I don't know what the original numbers on mine were as someone replaced it with one from a SC430. That drive does not seem compatible.

I'm may have one. It's the under PS seat amplifier. Use your VIN # in PQ, then look under electrical. Get a parts number and see if it's this 862800W060

If so PM me, and let me know. I'll than double check, it is same as I have.
www.partsouq.com

Warring do not do business with this guy.
He's puts in a unauthorized CC charge at PP after payment for part. Which is a flat out lie to PP and CC company, which in itself is fraudulent.

He's new to mud and not to be trusted. Let him go to ebay!

As anyone I can see by above posting, I went out of my way. This is a discontinued part, last listed at ~$700. I gave to him, for only few dollars, to cover my cost. I could not have been any more clear: No return, no refund. That he needs to verify fitment beforehand, before I took time to ship him. I even emailed him clear picture of part, which clearly showed PN#. Also gave multiple links in email, addition to what's above. That even a child would be able to used to verified fitment. He claims, it not what he asked for. He claims to PP & CC company yet something altogether different. Even though, I said no return. I would have given he' pennies back and let him keep. Had he done the homework on part, and not made BS claims to me.

I buy many parts from around the world. No one has ever taken the time that I did with Brian, to clearly give pictures, links and info that I gave him. Don't waste your time mud, with this guy.

Sorry to hear that my friend, there are always bad apple in the basket, this guy clearly does not deserved to be on mud forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom