For Sale [IL] Doug Thorley catback exhaust for LC100 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I purchased the catback system last summer (June/July 2016 - paid $550) for my 2000 LC100. Nothing wrong with it but maybe I am getting too old for the exhaust rumble - went back to stock. I also had welded a Hemholtz resonator (paid $125) near the tail pipe to get rid of droning at about 2200 RPM for highway driving. I'll get some pics up tomorrow. Looking for $400. I'm near O'Hare airport in Chicago. I prefer not to ship but will see what interest there is locally.

I posted some info on my system on the 100 forum if anyone is interested. Search for
Doug Thorley Cat Back Droning

Pics

File_000.jpeg

File_001.jpeg

File_002.jpeg

File_003.jpeg

File_004.jpeg

More pics - if you see some black overspray that's from the undercoating project.

File_005.jpeg

File_006.jpeg

File_007.jpeg

File_008.jpeg

The Helmholtz resonator is the part protruding from the tail pipe section.

If the resonator was removed is it going to leave a hole in the tail pipe? I am not familiar with this type of resonator.

The original Doug Thorley system never included a resonator. You can check out their website for what the original looks like. The only mod I did was add that pipe ("resonator") welded to the tail pipe to get rid of droning. You can google Helmholtz resonator for more info as well as the post I mention at the beginning of this thread. Hope this helps.

let me know if you change your mind about shipping. thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom