Ikamper Skycamper 1.0 Tent Possible Group Buy... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Dustin Messina

SILVER Star
Threads
As it states I have the opportunity to buy (3..maybe 4) ikamper 1.0 Sky camper tents at a discounted price from a dealer new in box. Right now the tents are right under $3k and then we would split the fastenal shipping. If anyone has any interest in one of these shoot me a message I will give you more detail. Looking to move pretty fast as this will not last long. I am in the Jackson area so this is where the tents will be shipped.

As it states I have the opportunity to buy (3..maybe 4) ikamper 1.0 Sky camper tents at a discounted price from a dealer new in box. Right now the tents are right under $3k and then we would split the fastenal shipping. If anyone has any interest in one of these shoot me a message I will give you more detail. Looking to move pretty fast as this will not last long. I am in the Jackson area so this is where the tents will be shipped.
I don't need one, but if you get a deal put together, and if it'll save you any money shipping to an address with a dock, forklift, etc., let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom