iKamper Skycamp 1.0 for $400 free shipping (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

alia176

SILVER Star
Threads
If you're on the fence on getting a hard shell RTT, this could be your opportunity to pick one up!!

That link looks scamish. They show two different tents. Plus, Skycamp 2.0 is the current model. I find it hard to believe you can purchase a $3900 tent for $390.

I still like the new iKamper Mini.

I wonder if there's a glut for the 1.0 since 2.0 came out?

Pappy, go ahead and delete this thread if all this is a scam!! Don't wanna gets people's hopes up.

Last edited:
I will leave it for now. I seem to recall over at the FB RTT group they have talked about these sites in the past, but I don't remember this one.

I attempted to work through the payment process and it won't link to paypal. Seems to good to be true. I would guess it's a scam. They are probably using my name and address to apply for credit in my name. Haha.

There were numerous sites offering this price. I would think that it would be more of a scam if they were only taking credit cards and not PayPal as PayPal protects you and they can't charge things on your PayPal account like they can with your credit card.

I just tried to go though the motions to purchase. When I clicked on the Paypal button it said "Your payment can’t be processed for technical reasons. Try again or use a different payment method." There weren't any other payment options, and it wanted me to enter email and address information. Sounds like they are harvesting email, address, phone to sell.

Too good to be true, I am assuming. Dang! Anyone know of any other rooftop tents that might be older versions that are a bargain?

I have noticed quite a few online companies from countries overseas that copy off road and 4x4 products from here or ARB and sell them under the guise of being a company from California or Colorado. Some of them go to lengths to make it look legitimate, but they're selling cheap imitations of quality products and the websites have residue all over them as indicators it is not what they say it is. One of these such overseas companies is called Boulder Tools. Watch out for what you buy. Some of them sell hitch receivers and shackles.

For a fun game: head over to the Boulder Tools website and try to find locate the residue of it being a scam company. This one is actually pretty difficult, but the data is there.

Another company with less expensive stuff

I recently had my credit card info and address Stollen after opening an email attachment I thought was from Amazon. after calling and confirming it wasn't from Amazon the damage was done. the dirtbag went on a $270 shopping spree before the card was frozen. one of the purchased items was actually delivered yesterday to me. big woman is all I can say. I'm more protective now. That ikamper is a scam. you want cheap, just buy the $900 Smittybilt from 4WP or other authorized and established dealers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom