IH8PassivePeople......AAARRRRRHHHH <no pirate content>

Hate is a strong word, so i like to use it a bunch :D BUT, there is a chick in my office that i absolutely fawken cannot stand to listen, be around, or even read her emails she send out.
To her, everything in the world is great...I could s*** on her chair and wipe my ass with her coat and she would say "oh, dont worry about it". She says s*** like "yeah, go ahead and put me on hold, I do my best work on hold"...I'm gonna FAWKEN PUKE!!!! arrrrrrrhhhh. :mad:

I have to turn on the radio just b/c i need something to drown out the obnoxiousness of her demeanor....

She just wont shut up today............I am [..] this close to cracking open a beer, drink it and then crush the bottle over her head. The only thing stopping me is, she would awake from her unconsciousness and tell me her neck feels a lot better now, thanks..........

brian

SILVER Star

i hate to admit, but i'm one of THEM.
i'm just saving up so when i go off, i GO OFF

that funny

maybe she likes being happy ;)
how old is she? maybe she'll get over it.................. :D

does breaking a bottle really cure neck pain??

THis reminds me of the scene form Office Space with the girl who in a really high voice. "Thank you for calling Inatech how may I help you? Just a moment."

Sounds like sombody has a case of the mondays. :frown:

Bwahahahaha

2badfjs said:
maybe she likes being happy ;)
how old is she? maybe she'll get over it.................. :D

does breaking a bottle really cure neck pain??
she is old enough to know better.......around 40ish. How she takes her aggression out is on FOOD, beats the crap out of it in her gut...

I dont know about the beer bottle and neck thingy, but i am willing to try it on her...

Jman said:
LOL! :D

Noah, maybe her life just sucks and it's the only thing she can do to stop from killing herself? :confused: Maybe you should jsut go back to drinking. :flipoff2:
you put up a good point....

i will kill her for her :D

Jman said:
LOL! :D

Noah, maybe her life just sucks and it's the only thing she can do to stop from killing herself? :confused: Maybe you should jsut go back to drinking. :flipoff2:
we need to start a pool on when noah will fall off the wagon....i give him till saturday...

i'm with ya on that one... i can see noah's fate heading toward the 6 o'clock news :flipoff2:

patride71 said:
we need to start a pool on when noah will fall off the wagon....i give him till saturday...

patride71 said:
that is funny. All of my friends here (all 1 of them :flipoff2: ) say the exact same thing.

Dont know about falling off the wagon, but my feet are dragging at the moment

Top Bottom