IH8myneighbors

I had a crazy cousin who did that with an AR when the Johova's Witness' came around one day. They haven't been back since.
I once had JWs knock on the door to my apartment in a secure complex early on a Sunday morning. I answered the door almost naked (pulled some boxers on as I got out if bed).
Once i saw who it was, I proceeded to shut the door. Stupid JW woman put her foot in the door to hold it open!
I swung the door back and said "you have about 1/2 a second to shift your foot, this time I'm not holding the door back" and swung the door shut HARD!

It's a lot better in eastern WA than western WA where I grew up (and got to experience a few weeks ago while staying with some friends after picking up my 62 from Torfab in Everett). Still though, if I knew then what I know now and knew where I'd be now, I would've bought a house just across the WA/ID border in the Post Falls area. So much nicer over there; constitutional carry, lower cost of living, way lower taxes, licensing costs way lower, about 50 cents less gas tax per gallon. If only I had known then.....
Western Washington used to be very affordable
This is why I am on 6 acres and when I move it will be more
6 acres is plenty.

Spook50

I just got an idea....

I once had JWs knock on the door to my apartment in a secure complex early on a Sunday morning. I answered the door almost naked (pulled some boxers on as I got out if bed).
Once i saw who it was, I proceeded to shut the door. Stupid JW woman put her foot in the door to hold it open!
I swung the door back and said "you have about 1/2 a second to shift your foot, this time I'm not holding the door back" and swung the door shut HARD!
I had an elderly JW woman with her teenage granddaughter (I assume) approach me while I was elbow deep in working on my 62 wearing my Slipknot shirt a few weeks ago. Needless to say our conversation was brief. She kept nervously looking at my shirt while we were talking and I think may have noticed my 1911 on the bench behind me (was getting ready to take it to the pool). I was polite though, but laughed pretty good after she left when she suddenly decided to be on her way 😂

s-l300.jpg

and that's the problem with the United States his people don't care to share and help each other. America is a country of narcissism and that is what's damaging its reputation around the world
you watch too much CNN and spend too much in your enclave of choice. I travel all over this country, and spend a lot of time in small towns, cities of all sizes and the definition of the Middle of no where. Every where I go, I meet friendly people that are always willing to lend a hand, or a helpful or interesting tid bit about where they live.

You need to get out more

thatcabledude

SILVER Star

you watch too much CNN and spend too much in your enclave of choice. I travel all over this country, and spend a lot of time in small towns, cities of all sizes and the definition of the Middle of no where. Every where I go, I meet friendly people that are always willing to lend a hand, or a helpful or interesting tid bit about where they live.

You need to get out more
x1000

If Americans are so awful to be around, then move to another country and have a nice day!
Actually there are a lot of Americans that are leaving the United States. So what you pay for medical insurance? Or do you have medical insurance? Did you know there are more gun related murders in the United States than Afghanistan? I remember once when I was in catalog I never saw a single bad Road and all of us have the structure was outstanding. I looked up what the infrastructure report was for the United States. The Society of civil engineers a large body of Engineers I gave the United States a report card grated the United States has a D minus. It's been upgraded recently to a D+ but that's pretty pathetic. 35,000 Bridges need to be replaced or repaired.

Actually there are a lot of Americans that are leaving the United States. So what you pay for medical insurance? Or do you have medical insurance? Did you know there are more gun related murders in the United States than Afghanistan?
Did you know that 98% of all deaths in the United States were precluded by the consumption of bread or a bread-like product within 3 hours of death?

Top Bottom