IH8MUD Store - Tee's, Sweatshirts, more! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

woody

Staff member
Admin
Threads
Last edited:
Thanks Woody,
I just placed a order. It appears I bought the last super fatboy short sleeve. :eek:
Thanks for restocking the store.
Matt

Thanks again Woody, the shirts and decals arrived today. Very fast shipping is greatly appreciated.

The shirts are fantastic. I just wish you had more 3xl in the short sleeve. I was going to buy 3of them. I will just take good care of this one.

Thanks again for the merch and the forum.

Matt

We are ordering more of the bigguy tee's and re-stocking the Ladies stuff...order gets placed Monday!

:bounce:

Woody, I just ordered and received one of these IH8MUD license plate long sleeve T-shirts. I want another one, but can't find access to it at store site.
Can you lend assistance ?

Thax
OldTruck
aka Stacey

Store is freshly stocked :)

IH8MUD.com Store :: Your Online Offroad Resource – IH8MUD.com

DSC_0160.jpg

I know several peeps just chomping at the bit to get some IH8MUD shirts and stuff. looks like the t shirt section has been closed for quite some time. any time frame when shirts will be available again?? thanks in advance, Northstar

Got my shirts today! Awesome!

Don't forget that there's an all new expanded Mud shop with boat loads of IH8MUD branded apparel and accessories to choose from. Also, old school Toyota logo swag and cruiser specific shirts, hats, hoodies, stickers, pillows, beach towels, blankets, shower curtains, wall clocks, wall art, basically you name it we've got it.

IH8MUD MERCH SHOP

oh yeah - all new cufflinks too. Made by hand in Greensboro, NC.

Also, the AOP prints are printed, cut, and sewn from scratch in North Carolina as well. All other items are printed in the USA.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom