IH8MUD on CNN?

BLKDOG40

mmmmaybe :D
CNN 'NewsNight with Aaron Brown' is doing a profile on the company I work for, for their 'Tech' segment to be aired tomorrow night 10pm est / 9pm cst.
They are taping now. I am no one important so they'll probably not talk to me, but just in case I got both my monitors set- maybe you'll see a flicker of 'mud' tomorrow.

well in the process of selling my 80 the past week, i received a bunch of emails regarding it... sold it today, referred future 80s owners to this site to look for other 80s on sale and to get tech info.....

once my mom gets better or the lung cancer goes into remission, i will look for another 80, this time with f/r lockers....i'll be back

BLKDOG40

Landpimp said:
Aaron Brown started out as the local new ancor in Seattle.............

I know worthless info :flipoff2:
I wish Robin Meade or Rudi Bakhtiar were here for the interview :grinpimp:

NovaFZJ80 I hope you mom is doing well :)

BLKDOG40

Jman said:
WTF is this thread about? Oh, and

THIS THREAD IS USELESS WITHOUT PICS!!!
:flipoff2:
CNN was at my company do a story. They were walking around and shooting video (I had IH8MUD logo on my desktops), but didn't make it over to my department :eek:
BUT me and couple other people still managed to get into the video (which will probably be edited out :rolleyes: ) Anyways, it should be on tomorrow at 10pm est.
Robin Meade

Rudi Bakhtiar

Komo News

Landpimp said:
Aaron Brown started out as the local new ancor in Seattle.............

I know worthless info :flipoff2:

I remember him as a begining reporter and a bowl haircut in the 70s.

I was busy watching Cathy Gurtson back then.. She was Hot.

BLKDOG40

anyone watch NewsNight with Aaron Brown on cnn tonight- segment on identity theft :D ? It was supposed to be on last week but got bumped off by a larry king special.

Top Bottom