Ih8mud app ?? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone know if ih8mud app avialable anymore in iPhones? I accedently erased it and now it's not found in the App Store

I cannot find it for my iPad or my Samsung Android Phone!

Why is this in 80-series tech?

A) This belongs in the help section
B) Do a freaking search. There's got to be at least 50 threads covering this. THERE IS NO LONGER AN IH8MUD APP! It's not supported and woody has said that many a time. Use the mobile browser.

A moderator will move it to chat shortly.

So, 80-series tech is the only forum I look at, and I was also wondering about this. Perhaps a note in the FAQ? As you said Mudder, many people have asked as the answer isn't readily available here.

conviccted,
Thanks for asking. Sorry you got a flogging.

A simple "search" would have yielded several pages of results.

It's really not that hard. Why ask the same question that's been asked dozens of times before. All it does is spread the info around everywhere and makes it harder for the next person to find.

You can't expect others to help you if you can't help yourself.

It's even more simple than that @Locked79.. IT'S NOT TECH!! Not in the slightest. Normally all of the "should I buy this" and Monstaliner posts don't bother me because they at least usually have to do with 80 series cruisers.. but come on guys..

hahah...used the search tool to find if there's an app available for the site, this is one of the hits. Oh well, back to the search results!

Woody, I know there isn't an official app listed in the play store but I get this option to download an "app" from 'Mud it's self. Is this a feature for the form or something else?

I'm using a Galaxy S10+ with android 11 Google Chrome version 88.0.4324.155

Screenshot_20210217-200035_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210217-200315_One UI Home.jpg

Screenshot_20210217-200328_Chrome.jpg

It's a DL for a Progressive Web App version of the forum. Arguably identical to what you see on your browser already, but instead does a blingy on-screen icon for quicker access.

Last edited:
Screen shot of mine....IH8MUD and RockCrawler on my home phone view.

Screenshot_20210217-195045.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom