IH8Mud App? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

macneill

Rollin’ on 33s
Threads
Just a thought.

Like for the iPhone. :steer:

been 'working' on a mobile switch for the forum, have had little happiness with how the work thus far....

I surf plenty with my phone too and would like it to work as well

We need IH8MUD for the iPhone!!!

Imud :) (app name)

Can we view the link woody? Is it a real link, or just a test script on your computer?

Might be more trouble than it's worth though. Getting clearance through Apple.

I'm sure ih8mud would get approved easily. Knowing how many stupid apps have made it through.

Although on 3G , mud loads really fast. Probably becuase the lack of orange,red, and crazy font colors/styles. Keeps size down.

I want an ih8mud app too!...then I would really do nothing at work

Any followup on the mobile mud switch? I'm on a WM6 phone, and it would be nice to actually start a new post. Right now, my browser (PIE) doesn't like the New Post/PM module. Also, being able to pick and choose which pictures to look at would be nice.

Thanks!

I would be sooo down for an iPhone app too

I'm sure Woody's sittin' around trying to figure one out as we speak.....lol NOT!

We can dream though..

If I had full capabilities.

1) photo uploading
2) a good interface
3) doesn't lock up every 7 seconds like some of the other apps.
4) was fast, and contained all the forum info. Some mobile sites don't support every section, therfor only 60% of it is on the mobile site.

I'd pay a few dollars. 3 or 4 at most. But I would pay only to get photo uploading capability (attachment style and not photobucket etc).

Free would be better.

on 3G im fine with the way IH8MUD loads. I used to hate surfing with my old phone on sprint. For a while there was actually a text only mobile version of the forum back in the day, I think with the new vB updates that got nicked....lol Nicked.

If we could just get the forum to notice we're on a phone and not load up avatars and such it would be fine on Edge.

anyone see this
Tapatalk - iPhone/iPod native support - vBulletin.org Forum

I just got a 3GS today!! i never figured i buy an apple product, but i love the iphone!

I ran in to this app as well. It's $2.99 for the app in itunes and there's no cost for the plugin for the forum owner.

How about it Woody? Don't know how the plugin works for this forum system though. My friend uses this app to surf the wrx forums and he loves it. I don't mind paying $2.99 to surf ih8mud on my daily bus commute to work.

Don't deploy the mobile site unless we have an option to disable it. I love the full HTML version I get on my iPhone and wouldn't want that to be crippled.

might work for some things, guaranteed that the tabbed format will 'break' tho...

The best mobile integration I've found is the likes of avsforum.com's theme
AVS Forum

Scroll to the bottom and select the mobile theme and voila, a cookie is stored and you are good to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom