ignition switch (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

nuclearlemon

not an addict
Threads
anybody got a column switch with keys that they wanna trade for a dash mount switch with keys? i got dashmount, but don't want to dick with cutting holes in my 73 body to mount (since they go in the tiny section next to the door), so i need a column ignition with key.

Ige,

Does the ignition switch work for the FJ45LV as well? I assume it would include the electric switch too?

not sure...i know it wouldn't work on my 45swb as it was too small in diameter for the hole. i'll get some measurements.

here are pics
P7280003.JPG
P7280004.JPG

I have the electroinic portion of the column switch (you'll need to find the lock/cylinder) if that helps?

cruiseroutfit said:
I have the electroinic portion of the column switch (you'll need to find the lock/cylinder) if that helps?
nope...lock/cylinder is what i'm looking for. i've got a column with no key. i may have a line on one.

nuclearlemon said:
nope...lock/cylinder is what i'm looking for. i've got a column with no key. i may have a line on one.

Do you have the origninal code from the drivers door cylinder?

If not, take the column to a locksmith, we have a guy near here that will make a key to fit for ~$20

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom